89- His Lips On My Neck

Author:  hanmariam

When Philodemus Elton Treveron's parents were slayed, the only thing that brings him closer to finding the killer is the gold crucifix chain around his neck. Fueled with vengeance, Elton swore to himself that he will find the killer and make him pay.10 years later, Elton found the very same necklace rested on the slim neck of the shy Stormie Iona Roman-the governor's invisible daughter.Vengeance served hot on the plate garnished with love and a romance that shouldn't have started in the first place gave birth to chaos. In the name of love and revenge, Elton found his lips on her neck...
----------------------

Dahil gustong-gusto ko yung Mary Grace and ang galing magsulat ni ate hanmariam , binasa ko tong HLONM. At dahil din pala may nakita ako pre-order ng book nito sa facebook, na-curious din ako :)

Itong story na to about mental health ulit and suicide awareness. Oh db napaka-timely ng stories niya.

Gusto ko na yung problems sa story ni ate, hindi third party. More on that. Mabigat lagi ang nagiging conflict. Hindi so-so.

And alam niyo ba, ang lakas maka-trigger ng mga stories niya. Bwisit na bwisit ako sa isang character dito to the point na lagi kong minumura sa comment section. NAKAKAINIS. Grabe triggered talaga ako.

Ang ganda ng plot nito! Huhu.  May mga unexpected events which added excitement on what will happen next, ganerns. May mga loopholes tho, there are questions left unanswered 😭

Grabe ang pagmamahal ni Philo. Grabe grabe. Pengeng isang Philo please

PS. Guys may batch ang selfpub nito, hanggang Sept 8 lang po. Habol na kayo :)