hurt

BIANA'S POV

Biana had drifted off talking to Sophie, and she woke up around 9 am. Some sleeping bags were empty around her, but Fitz and Sophie were still asleep. She sat up, stretching her arms above her head with a yawn. She stood up, taking a long glance at Sophie, curled into her sleeping bag with Ella in her arms.

Biana shook her head, walking downstairs and yawning while walking down the stairs. She heard a thump downstairs and paused. She continued walking after a second, going down the long flight of stairs. She blinked throughout her walk, gliding down the crystal steps. She made her way to the first floor, waving when she saw Keefe pushed up against the marble island. She could've sworn she saw a hint of pink in his cheeks.

"Hey, Bi. Your hair looks nice." Keefe smirked, and Biana blushed and immediately patted down her frizzy hair. "Where's Dex?" Biana quizzed, glancing around. "Oh! In the bathroom." Keefe said, a little too quickly. She gave him a look, her eyes squinted. He tried too hard to look clueless, and she almost laughed at his wide eyes.

She walked up to a countertop, grabbing a pack of purple gummies wrapped in clear plastic. She pointed it at Keefe, offering it to him. "No thanks," the blonde shook his head, walking to the sofa a few meters away. She unwrapped, giving a halfhearted wave to Keefe and walking back upstairs. The girl vanished, the light wrapping around her like a cloak, and she rushed up the stairs, wondering if Sophie was awake.

In a second, she flickered in and out of sight, tripping on the shining steps. A million thoughts ran through her head as she fell back flights and flights of stairs. It was happening so quickly. Her head hit the marble, and everything ended, her thoughts racing to a halt.

SOPHIE'S POV

A scream jolted her awake from her sweet-scented nightmares. She forgot her slumberry tea at her house, and it didn't go well for her, but with her eyes wide and terrified, she scrambled out of her sleeping bag and ran to where she thought it came from. Running down the stairs, her face frantic, she slammed to a halt as she saw the girl only steps away from her, a blonde boy holding her in his arms looking up at Sophie.

Her screams echoed through the walls, her world crashing down in front of her. She ran to Keefe, fishing out the Imparter in her pocket. "Call Elwin!" She yelled at the small screen, watching as the screen loaded and loaded, and eventually, a tired Elwin appeared.

"Are you okay?" He asked Sophie, confusion in his voice. "Bi-...Biana! She needs help. She fell. Down the stairs." Sophie struggled to say the words, tears streaming her face. Keefe was staring down at Biana. He looked terrified. "I'll be there! Everglen?" Elwin said, seeing the panic on Sophie's face.

a/n: hey, it might seem like theyre overreacting, but she's actually really hurt rn, i just don't want to describe any blood and stuff!!

Elwin appeared at the gate, and Keefe caught a glance of him in the window. Sophie moved to Biana as he rushed outside, Sophie moving Biana to her lap. She tried to convince herself this was a nightmare. This couldn't be happening. Elwin and Keefe rushed in, Elwin going to the opposite side of Sophie. He flashed a yellow ball of light in her eyes, switching between blue and green after a few seconds.

"Is she okay?" Sophie blurted out, looking embarrassed quickly after. "She's...okay. It looked like she has a major concussion, but there's no risk of brain damage in that area." Elwin sighed, looking at Sophie and Keefe and giving a small smile. "Why don't you wake Fitz up? I'll take her to my office," Elwin said, taking Biana from Sophie's arms into his own, walking off to the Everglen gate.

a/n: this one is pretty short, but each pov is like 300-400 words, so i didn't want to make yall read too much! tell me any opinions on length or my writing!