9. Heartbreak

Jeongyeon's

We're all done and ready to go so Tzuyu decided to eat before we part ways.

I'm eating quietly when I noticed that Tzuyu is being stiff and uncomfortable so I glanced at Sana. I almost got choke when I saw her occasionally smiling and it must be creepy for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and I were both startled when Sana brought a little box on top of the table and slide it infront of Tzuyu.

"The thing is, I liked you for almost three years now. I don't know if I will get a chance to be this close with you again so I don't want it to slip away." She shyly said. Tzuyu was caught off guard.

It's like I'm watching a movie. Tzuyu let out a deep breath before composing himself.

"Sorry I cannot take that." She said blankly returning the box.

"If you don't mind please Excuse me." Tzuyu glanced at me before exiting the place.

Sana is obviously avoiding her tears to fall. With all the people looking at us, it must be really tough for her to be humiliated. But I was shocked when she stood up and shouted at Tzuyu who is now near the door.

"One day you will accept it. I will make you accept it." She shouted with all her heart before losing her balance and sat.

I seat beside her to comfort her. Tzuyu will text me later for sure. For now, I need to at least give Sana a hand.

She desperately wiped her cheeks and get her make up. She's really different.

"You rejected me? Okay. But I'm still pretty and you can't change that. One day you'll regret it and you will ran after me." She said mumbling to herself while fixing her make up. I just shook my head.

"Lets go." She said talking to me. I don't want to add fuel to the fire so I just followed.

"I think I forgot something important. Can I drop by to pick it up tomorrow?" Reads the text I received from Tzuyu.

"Sure. Sorry about earlier." I replied.

I received no reply. Knowing her, she never opens a topic she didn't want to talk about. And if you opened it for her, she will just dismiss it so I shrugged.

The next day.

A car beeped in front of our house so Sana rushed to check it since she's watering the plants on the garden.

"Oh Hi Tzuyu." She said acting cute and winking at Tzuyu.

"Tss." Tzuyu annoyingly passed her by.

"Giving me a visit? How sweet of you." Sana unbotheredly said.

"You wish." Tzuyu said pushing her aside.

"Hey. Here you go." I said giving Tzuyu a paper bag containing a shirt she forgot yesterday.

"Thanks." She said and signaled me that she's leaving.

"Leaving already babe?" Sana running to her.

"Get lost." Tzuyu said pissed.

"Love yah too. Take care okay?" Sana said opening the door for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and I both shook our head on how silly Sana is.

"See that? One day I'll make her mine." Sana said to me full of determination.

She's crazy.

——-
(A/N: sorry ur engineer got too busy with our project. I will try to cope up with the story after our project.)