4. Washing Machine

Jeongyeon's

I ate at the nearby convenience store and bought something for her. I still have the heart to think if she had eaten or not yeah.

I parked my bike and went in. She was nowhere to be found so I look at the back of the house and there I saw here on the service area HOLDING MY UNDERWEAR!!

"Yaaah! What are you doing?!" I said and snatched my undies.

"Uhm, the flower design is cute so I'm just checking it's brand." She said. This girl needs to stop her innocent act.

I'm about to teach her a lesson when suddenly the washing machine is making weird noises which followed by a Boom!

"Whoa! What just happened?" She said hiding behind my back.

I looked around to check and saw the extension wire near the drain hose. I quickly unplugged the extension wire. Gosh good thing no one was hurt.

"Gosh! Can you please don't touch anything?" I shouted at her. I'm getting tired of this. She ruins every thing she touch.

"I just wanted to help. This is what maids should do right." She said sadly facing the ground.

"You're not helping." I said and cleaned the mess. Now I need to buy a new washing alongside with the tray of egg she spent burning.

Sana's

I just wanted to help!!!!

I kicked my pillows and cried. You're so stupid Sana. You can't do simple tasks without ruining it! I bet she would tell Dad everything that happened and Dad will surely not let me go with the trip.

This is harder than I expected. Should I quit now?

I'm thinking if I should go and quit when someone knocked so I opened the door.

"Eat." She said shoving me a plate of food.

Woah so she's not really a heartless piece of sht.

"Are you going to stand there all day? My hands are getting tired. Get it." She said pushing the plate to me  so I quickly accepted it in embarrassment.

Yah Sana! You don't have to make it obvious that your hungry!

She doesn't spit a word and close the door on my face.

Aish! Such a grumpy girl.