14. Damn yes sexy.

Jeongyeon's

Tonight we have a little gathering with our family and family friends as a celebration for Tzuyu's another blockbuster single. And of course Sana had her way to be in.

Its a little pool party for the people of my age while the childrens are playing on the garden where we set up a mini wonderland of balloons, slides, waterguns, candies and more. And the adults are staying on the hall of course talking about expansion, business and other serious stuffs.

"How you doing there superstar." I said giving Tzuyu some shot of tequila as she lean on the wall.

"Tired" She timidly replied.

"Tired of being a star ah." I chuckled as I sip my booze.

But before I finish drinking, I saw Momo walking fast towards as that she even hit me slightly causing my drink to tripped a little over my top.

"I told Im not looking at her." I overheard Dahyun as she is chasing Momo who kept on shaking her off.

"Shut up." Momo said as she stormed her way out.

"Oh we got some lovers fighting over here." I said but Tzuyu just shrugged off. She looks furious so I followed where she is staring right now.

"Now Im annoyed." She said as we both looked at the girl that my intuition says to be caused this mess.

She is wearing a bloody red monokini, a single shoulder strap one perfectly showing her flawless other shoulder and the cut outs on her sides shows her waist curves even more. Everyone is looking and I can hear gasps as she flipped her long hair backwards as she rise from the water. You can hear the deafening silence when she went up from the pool.

I wont lie. She is damn so sexy that she can even cause lovers to break up without literally doing anything.

"What is she doing here?" Tzuyu said asking me. It took me a while to answer her as I still cant believe that Sana could look this wild and mature. A direct opposite of her clumsy and cutie facade.

"Y-you forgot? She is the daughter of a tycoon also. You shouldnt be surprised to see her here." I nervously said. The way Tzuyu looks at her is different. She's obviously annoyed but I can see more which I cannot define.

Sana on the other hand seemed to notice the two of us. She quickly grabbed her towel and ran towards us. Knowing how clumsy she is, she tripped and I dont know if its a good thing or not that Bang Chan was there to catch her.

"Im getting out of here." Tzuyu said and stormed out. Is that how much she hate Sana that even her presence suffocates her?

"Hey! Where did Tzuyu went?" Sana asked as she reached my place. "Just now two of you were chatting." She continued.

"Well I guess you scared her!" I chuckled as I grabbed another shot of tequila. But Sana grabbed it from my hand and drank it full.

"Phew!! Its so weird!" She said shoving the glass back to me. "My throat is burning!"

"Who told you to drink Ms. Good for nothing. It supposed to be mine." I said then flickered her forehead .

"Well I just want some fire inside me. Its cold you know." She rolled eyes as she tried to cover herself more with her towel.

"Lol. What more you expect with swimming in the middle of the night? Desert like heat?" I said as I removed my jacket and covered her. "Go and get changed"

She just smiled at me as she quickly took her way to one of the rooms to change. No more Sexy Sana. She might look hot on the outside but when she started to speak, its as if I am still talking to a naive teenager. Nothing changed. Haha