Changes

If you follow me, you might have already seen this, but if not you'll know now. I'm changing up TSSS.

But before I start on that, I would like to explain that I am not upset with the readers who messaged me about the issue, nor will I be calling them out. I understand that you all are trying to protect Sam's memory, so I'm nowhere near mad about it. I actually really respect those of you who reached out and spoke to me for a boy who you never even knew.

So, back onto the changes. It's come to my attention that Sam's story has been twisted into a bit of a Wattpad cliché, although I hadn't known about Wattpad when I came up with the story. So I will be changing a few things up. Instead of having all brothers, I will be changing Conner, Nolan, and Logan into sisters. Connor to Camryn, Nolan to Nora, and Logan to Leigh.

I don't want my story to be remembered as the one about a girl with a bunch of brothers. I want it to be a reminder to help kids in situations like Sam before it's too late and those kids are gone. Trust me, the regret you feel and the thought of maybe having been able to do something about it never leaves you. I always think about the "what if's". "What if Sam and I had become friends and we had been hanging out that day?" "What if I saw him not doing all too well in class and offered to study with him on that day?" It's a heavy burden that I hope none of you ever have to carry.

With my story, I want to encourage family and friends to reach out to children who you think may need some help. I don't want it to blend in with these other books, because it was written to stick out and be noticed to help make sure nothing like what happened to Sam happens again.

I understand that I may lose a few fans of my story for this, but I think it is the right decision to make. The last thing I will ever want is to ruin Sam's memory, so I hope you all can understand that I'm just trying to do what I think is best.