||Rebecca Mendez||Part 3||Original||

My eyes close as my nightmare starts...

Annabeth, Percy and I are all off the boat, everyone is injured seriously, but it seemed Percy was injured the most Annabeth was crying and screaming, She looked up and pointed at me "It's all your fault Rebbeca!" She yelled in anger, "Your dumb brain decides to confess your stupid feelings to me and then the monster came!" She cried, Annabeth never calls me by my real name... "Annabeth...! I-I don't know!?!" I yell out in tears. "All because of you my future husband is dead!!" Annabeth sobs. "Please Annabeth! I didn't do anything I love you!" I cry as I admit. I know this is just a nightmare but it feels so real...

"I will never forgive you! I'm sure you set this up! You just wanted to kill the love of my life so I would like you!!" Annabeth screamed in anger as she got up. "Annabeth!Please! Listen to me!" I sobbed, "If you think it's okay for Percy to die, then your next!!" She yells as she grabs a pen in Percy's pocket. She uncaps the pen and it turns into a sword, I try to run away, but my legs don't want to move. "Annabeth this isn't you!" I scream scared, Annabeth approach's me, she puts the sword in front of my chest, I close my eyes as she stabs me... I scream as I wake up. "Becca! Are you okay?! we heard you scream" Said a voice I get up "I'm fine...!" I say as I breathe in then out.

I can't seem to look Annabeth in the eyes anymore.. it just scares me... I know Annabeth isn't the type who would do that, but what if Percy died... she would go insane... I don't know why but being the daughter of the love goddess I feel that they will get married and have children at a young age. I get out of the room as I see Percy and Annabeth making out. My heart breaks into a million pieces. I cough as Annabeth cheeks turn pink. "oh! Becca... Um ya, I have to... eat! ya, I'm hungry!" Annabeth says awkwardly as she runs away. Percy looks at me and asks if somethings wrong, "N-no...! Everything's okay!" I say as I give a fake smile. I could tell Percy didn't buy it but he left me alone "Alright... if that's what you want..." Percy said, "Let's eat!" Percy says as he smiles.

I join Percy at the table as we have a quick breakfast. Annabeth tells what we need to do, she says this quest would be shorter than usual... weird... Ashley told me the quests last long... once again I push the uneasy feeling deep down in my stomach. Annabeth suggests that we should go together since this is my first mission. "Sure! If Percy's okay with being alone." I try to hide my excitement. Finally! I thought, I'm finally going to be alone with Annabeth, I think I want to show Annabeth, how strong I actually am!! We grab a few things and put it in our bag, we're about to separate, but before we do Annabeth and Percy hug and kiss. "Be careful Seaweed Brain, don't do anything stupid... Ok??" Annabeth says "I promise, if ever something goes wrong throw your dagger into the water and I'll be there before you know it." They kiss once more and then Percy leaves us and explore the water as we take land.

Word Count: 586