||Beach Day||Orignal||

A/N: I want to try something different, I have this Percabeth Headcanon, I will try to use meh brain and continue it, typing the parts u won't see, sorry for late uploads I'm getting busy with online classes, enjoy! oh yea, don't expect these to be long... 😂😂

When Percy and Annabeth swam out the water, making all lifeguard stare at them scared, how they stayed 1 hour in the water. Annabeth started packing while Percy ran back to the water to probably talk with the fish to scare people. 

Percy jumped into the water and started asking some fishes who wanted to help him scare the mortals, of course, all the fish wanted to help but Percy wanted a dolphin, 

soo how do I help?? what shall I do to please you?? 

easy, swim near those mortals, then you pretend to be a shark, and then you jump up and be like, " bischh, I ain't no shark!" ok?? 

ok!! 

Percy stays a little hidden as the dolphin swims to the mortals when the dolphin starts his act all the mortal's start screaming, "Shark!" when everyone starts freaking out the dolphin jumps, 

while Percy swims out of the water laughing, while Annabeth's watching from a distance, " Percy! we are leaving!" Annabeth signals at her childish boyfriend. Percy runs up to her and pleads, " oh man, just another hour or two, please!" Percy says with his puppy dog eyes, " no Percy, imagine what you would have done next" Annabeth says, " scare them with a real shark!" says Percy with an evil grin. " I'm leaving, and eating all the blue cookies!" Annabeth says as she starts to walk away, " Wait! I will come!" yells Percy as he catches up, Annabeth giggles and takes his hand as the couple walks to the car leaving all mortals confused. 

when they're in the car Annabeth scolds Percy, " Percy, you are making it too obvious!" she complains, " C'mon, wasn't it fun seeing all the mortals scared," Percy laughs, as Annabeth gives in and laughs too, " do it at Camp, not here, " Annabeth says, " only for you I promise!" Percy says with a wink, cheesy was Annabeth's first taught, but she still kissed his cheek, as Percy started to drive back to Camp to have more fun at Camps beach, probably drowning a few demigods, just not killing them, just making them think there growing, while there are not. 

Word Count: 435