||Rebecca Mendez||Original||Part 2||

I'm waiting... I want to know who my mother is... A while later, a dove appears above my head. (It's a Dove right??) I got claimed in a second, I get a pretty dress on my makeup is done again and my glasses are gone. "Daughter Of Aphrodite" everyone whispered, surprisingly I know this Goddess. she was the only goddess I found was easy to learn. I never expected to find out who my mother was, and now... I'm standing here, knowing that I'm a demi-god, my life isn't as safe as I thought it can be... I feel weird...

I follow my new siblings to my cabin and I meet Piper. I like Piper she's so nice and pretty, I'm happy she's my sister. I also meet another sister her name is Ashley, our bunks are close and we talked a lot before going to bed.

The next morning, Ashley wakes me up telling me we need to go for breakfast, We all head out as I learn more and more about being a demigod. Chiron was standing beside a girl with red hair, who I learned is the oracle Rachel, in a different voice, Rachel said something about, the new dove, Wisdom + Water... Wait! Is the new dove me?! since I was claimed yesterday... no, it can't be... And Wisdom and Water, One of the children of Athena, and Water has to be Percy Jackson since he's the only son of Poseidon right??

After breakfast, Annabeth takes me away. "Well this isn't the first time, usually, Aphrodites children don't get chosen, but since your coming with Percy and me, We need to get you a weapon." Annabeth tries to find a weapon for me but I feel happy I'm going to be with Annabeth! The only thing that is bothering me now is the last line of the prophecy, something about sacrifice... who will be sacrificed for the quest... Annabeth gives me a sword... I like it it's not too big and fits perfectly in my hands. I go to my Cabin and pack things, Ashley wanted to help so we did it together. "You know your kind of lucky to go on a quest with Percy," Ashley says all dreamy, "Almost all girls adore him!!" Ashley says, "But wanna know what we love more!!" I ask "what is it??" She smiles wide and says "Percabeth!! duh!!" I'm guessing it's Percy x Annabeth... "Tell me about them. Ash" I ask as I sit down. "Yess! I love their story it's really cute!!" Ashley says as she puts the last thing I need in a bag.

They met at camp when they were only 12, They were enemies, to friends and now lovers!!" Ashley tells me more until I know everything about them. "Now look at this, come here!" Ashley says, showing me a bunch of pictures of them, "Hmmm, You like Annabeth, don't you?" Ashley asked, I can't deny it can I? I have a feeling she could tell the truth about love and all the other children of aphrodite, even me. "Yea, but even a blind person could see how in love they are..." I said. "It's okay, don't be upset," Ashley said as she hugged me.

~Time Skip~

I'm standing behind Annabeth and Percy, we are waiting for a boat to come, I feel nervous and scared. At least your with Annabeth and Percy, said a voice in my head, Percy has his arm around Annabeth and there chatting about something. "Hey, Becca are you okay??" asked Annabeth. "What? Oh, yes, don't worry!" I said smiling at her, Percy then looked up and said: "Your real name is Rebecca right??" I answered his question with a smile, "Ya, but if you like you can call me Becca, Becca Mendez" Percy face lit up "W-wait! Like Shawn Mendes?!" He asked, "No, my name ends with a Z" I giggled, "Your so dumb Seaweed Brain, Don't say that kind of stuff," Annabeth said as she poked Percy's cheek. "It's fine Annabeth...!" I said as I laughed some more. Annabeth kissed Percy's cheek as the huge boat came.

We all got our things and went on the boat. I sat beside Annabeth, Percy taking the other side. I don't know what will happen but I need to stay positive, I don't dare think I would be 100% safe since Ashley told me all the tragedies of quests and how dangerous it could be. We are on our way to the location, but I can't seem to push down the uneasy feeling that something bad will happen, the sacrifice part scares me. "Becca, I think you should go rest a little bit, you seem pretty nervous and scared," Annabeth says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I blush a little as I leave to get some rest. When I lay down in bed I fall asleep not knowing a nightmare would be the one accompanying me...

Word Count: 824