||Chloe Bourgeois //Orignal ending||

Inspired by Kitty_Stichez

I edited the story because all my stories are cringe, so I decided to fix it! btw I wanna clarify in some stories I may be mean or offensive just remember I'm writing in character, I don't mean it!!!

Edit 2: Okay so ZA_Maje pointed that Chloe jones was like Chloe bourgeois so I'm changing the name cuz I love Miraculous Ladybug 😂😂😂

Hi, my name Chloe bourgeois, but my friends call me Chlo. right now I am the queen bee of the school all boys are drooling over me and my friends, and we love it! well, the reason why is probably because I have (Fake) blond hair that falls to my waist, (Fake) blue eyes, (Fake) tan and plus I wear lots and lots of makeup, underneath all that is brown hair and brown eyes, with glasses. eww! Anyway me and my friends date then dump all the boys, well except for the really good looking popular ones, we keep them until we are bored with them. right now my eyes were caught by the one and only Percy Jackson!! eek! he's sooo cute!!

Percy is really handsome and I am 100% sure we are a perfect match!! Percy is naturally tanned, with messy but really cute jet black hair and sea-green eyes, so dreamy! he is pretty muscular but not too much, he's also in the Basketball team and he's the swim team captain. almost every girl had asked him out but he always says he has a girlfriend, which has to be me! I mean every boy drools over me!

Percy and I have Greek together and we both are the best greek speakers, I walk over to Percy today and sit beside him. when I sit he says something in greek that I don't understand... ugh! whatever. we have 5 minutes before class starts, so I try to talk to him, but he gets up to see his loser friends when we start dating he needs to start hanging with the jocks, those loser friends of him are going to make me look bad since my boyfriend would be hanging with losers.

_________________________time skip lunch________________________

I walk to Percy's table where he sits and, sit next to him. "Hey Perce," I say flirtatiously Percy look's at me with a hint of... disgust!? no way!! all boys love me!! "What do you want," he asks annoyed, while all his friends are glaring at me. "oh... nothing much you know movie night at mines?" I ask in a convincing voice. instead, he just rolls his eyes and says "I'm Hanging out with my girlfriend. now leave." Percy says harshly as I get up and leave. ugh!! so not fair! I run to the washroom to re-apply my makeup, I won't give I will try after school!! he will love me!

~~~~~~~time skip again;-; after school~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking out of school, getting many compliments from the jocks, but right now I'm really busy trying to get to Percy. until one jock named Jayden comes up. " Hey Hottie, you and me my house tonight? no parents," he says, winking, well Jayden is really cute in all, he's also rich but really pervy soo, "umm let me think..." I say with a wink as he runs for his after school basketball game, good so like that, if Percy doesn't say yes, but I know he will I'll just revert to Jayden!

I find Percy waiting outside the school, he must be waiting for me! I walk over to Percy and say " Hey Babe!" I attempt to hug him but he pushes me away "for the last time Chloe, I. HAVE.A.GIRLFRIEND.," he says in a scary low voice. "that's me! ugh! Percy Baby open your eyes I know you love me everyone does!!" I yell at him, getting off the floor "no! you open YOUR eyes! not everyone likes you!" he yells, clearly angry! After all the yelling there's this other girl who comes out of a blue Maserati, no lies but she is so pretty! which makes me hella jealous but I'm 100 times better! the girl is naturally tanned, she's pretty muscular but less than Percy, blonde hair, which has princess curls, she's a calli girl but the eyes ruin it, a piercing gray colour that calculates you every move. she's wearing an oversized hoodie with the name Jackson printed on the back...! wait why does she wear Percy's hoodie! who does she think she is!

Before I can speak, Percy runs over to the girl and yells "Wise Girl!! I missed you!" as he runs to the girl and picks her up she giggles and says "I missed you too Seaweed Brain!" then the most surprising thing happens, my Percy is kissing the girl! what!! now I am marching furiously at them, while everyone stares confused. " Hey! you!" I scream "Get off my Boyfriend!" I say as I break them apart, I expected him to say something like, "uuh, I can explain?" but instead miss blondie hear speaks up. "last time I checked, he was mine." she says very calmly. which scares the hell out of me, she continues and says "stay far away from me and my boyfriend."   she says punching me in the face. "owww! eek! My makeup!" I cry, but by the time I recover the couple had already left and everyone was trying hard not laugh! I glare at them all and go to find Jayden to accept his offer. When I found him he asked how I got the bruise, I stayed silent as he grabbed my hand took me to the nurse. 

I'm happy I met Percabeth, I started dating Jayden and I loved being with him. I apologized to both Annabeth and Percy and told Jayden about all the fake things I wore to make me pretty. Turns out Jayden was the same, He acted in school just because he was bullied in elementary and was scared for it to happen again. After that conversation, me and Jayden became very close and were the cutest couple in school since Percy moved to another school with Annabeth. 

A/N: hey guys it's my new story please comment if u liked it!! I will try to make more! bye-bye, love y'all!! ❤❤

Word count: 1032