c o o k i e s

We finally get to meet Allegra! As I was writing this, I couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry about that. I wanted to pick you up without making a scene, but I guess that didn't go as planned. Hehe..." Claude apologized as soon as they were far away from the crowd. 

"It's okay... " Marinette said. "By the way, where is your car?"

They were in an area that was a few buildings away from the school. Not many people paid attention to them here.

"Actually, I parked it near here so that we wouldn't draw attention. I also left Al-" A loud honk cut him off. 

Many more car horn noises followed. Claude paled.

"Um, what's wrong?"

Claude laughed nervously. "Ahehe, welllllll... I left my hungry girlfriend in the car...." 

Marinette grimaced. "Oof. That is something you should NEVER do."

Claude chuckled pathetically.

As they made their way towards the car that was honking, Marinette prepared herself to meet Claude's hungry and angry girlfriend. When Claude opened the door to his fancy and expensive-looking car, a pair of hands tackled him.

"AHHHH!"

"You! You said it would only take five minutes!" A beautiful but angry voice yelled out.

Marinette took the sight in front of her. Claude was being strangled by a beautiful girl that had brownish-red hair, tan skin, and angry red eyes. 

"Allegra... I'm sorryyyyy..." Claude whined like a puppy. He could still breathe since the girl, Allegra, wasn't actually strangling him.

"Ummm... Actually it's my fault we were late. I'm really sorry." It took Marinette courage to speak up.

Allegra looked up. Her eyes widened and she immediately stood up. "Omigosh, I'm sooo sorry about that."

Marinette smiled. "It's okay. And... I have some cookies in my bag if you want. They are a bit stale tho....." Marinette said uncertainly. Allegra seemed to be one of those people who was born and raised with a golden spoon in their mouths. Marinette secretly hoped that Allegra would have a similar personality to Claude. Her wish came true.

Allegra gasped. "Really! Yes plz!" If she had a tail it would have been wagging like crazy. 

Marinette handed the cookies over to Allegra. They were from her family's bakery but Marinette always kept extras for Tikki.

Allegra squealed. "You're my new best friend! I officially love you more than Claude right now!" 

Claude picked himself up from the floor and grumbled. 

"Haha thanks, I guess. By the way, do they taste okay?"

Allegra who was stuffing her face with the cookies nodded ecstatically. She had tears in her eyes. 

After she finished the cookies, she knelt on the floor. The position made her look like a saintess praying to the heavens.  

"You are an absolute angel!"

Marinette blushed. She turned to Claude out of embarrassment. He just shrugged and winked. 

Allegra got up. "By the way, where did you get those godly cookies from? I've never tasted anything so good in my life!"

Claude piped in. "Speaking of cookies, you didn't save a single one for your precious boyfriend!" He raised his brow at Allegra angrily.

Allegra gave an unimpressed look towards Claude. "This precious boyfriend of mine doesn't deserve the angel's miracle when he leaves his hungry girlfriend in the car waiting."

Claude looked like he was ready to argue, so Marinette stepped in. "I actually have more in my bag." She handed more cookies to both of them. "And Allegra, to answer your question. They're actually from my family's bakery."

Both Allegra and Claude seemed genuinely impressed.

As Claude tasted the cookies, his eyes seemed to sparkle brighter. "Wow! These are out of the world! She's not an angel, she's a goddess!"

"No, she's an angel!" Allegra refuted angrily. "She's my angel!"

"Nuh-uh! A goddess, I say!" Claude threw back. The two began to argue back and forth on which Marinette was.

Marinette's face was cherry red.

A few minutes later, the trio hopped into Claude's car and began making their way to the place that Felix wanted to meet at.

Marinette had a fun time learning more about Claude and Allegra. They were fun to hang with. Even though they bickered a lot, they also seemed to be genuinely in love.

"Ooo! I forgot! You guys are wearing similar-looking uniforms to my friend Kagami." Marinette said. Allegra was wearing the same uniform Kagami always wore while Claude was wearing the male version.

"You know Kagami? Well, we actually go to the same school. It's DelaCour lycee, I don't know if you've heard of it." Allegra answered.

"What! Did you just say DelaCour?!"

That was the lycee Marinette was going to attend to in a few months!

Allegra and Claude voiced their confusion. "What wrong?"

Marinette shook her head. "No, nothing's wrong. It's just that I'll be attending there in about two months." 

The couple visibly brightened and began to excitedly talk at the same time.

"Omgeeee! Our friendship was meant to be! Ahhhhhh! I'm so happy!" Allegra exclaimed.

"That's sooo awesome! I look forward to it Mari!" Claude said. Even though they were all happily talking, he kept his steady hands on the wheel with his eyes on the road- never once letting any distraction put them in danger.

Marinette brightened. "Thank guys!"

Allegra blushed. Then she turned and poked Claude. "By tha way, why do you get to call her a nickname, huh?"

"Because I met her first, duh!"

Allegra disregarded Claude's answer. "Well, I'm calling her Mari from now on too!"

Claude began to protest, while Allegra didn't seem to listen. 

Marinette chuckled. This was one of the first times in a few months that she had had this much fun. Hopefully, this couple would be different from Alya and Nino.

Author's Note:

Keeping up with my update schedule! Yay!

-I'm thinking of making a story on Wattpad. What do you guys think?

Pretty short note this time. Love yall, stay safe!