p a r k i n g

GUYS WHY IS THIS #1 IN #MIRACULOUSLADYBUG/Wattpad RN OMG

I literally started screaming and my brothers thought I was crazy...

Thanks so much, I'm glad you guys enjoy my story. Seriously. 

DISCLAIMER: I don't know how Twitter works since I don't have social media.

It was Thursday. It. Was. Finally. Thursday. The day before Friday, which was the day before the weekends started. Weekends meant no school. No school meant no Lila.

Marinette kept cheering inside her head. Maybe she could invite Chloe to go on a picnic or something.

As she made her way to school she saw other students walking up the steps. Marinette had started coming to school fairly early ever since her friends began to ignore her. No friends meant not getting invited anywhere which meant she had more time for self-care. 

Marinette looked around. It didn't seem like anyone she knew was here yet. If possible, she wanted to avoid trouble. Ms. Bustier already didn't like her.

As Marinette made her way to the top of her steps, her phone gave a Twitter notification.

She moved aside to let others pass and leaned on the railing.  

A DM?

Marinette opened up the app and checked the message. It was from Felix. How did he find her account when he didn't even know her name? 

She shook her head. Nevermind. Felix was an elite and extremely wealthy citizen. There was nothing he couldn't do. She opened the DM.

'You are the lady I met the other day, aren't you?'

Her heart skipped a beat. He wasn't going to blackmail her right?

After reading the message and verifying that the account was indeed Felix's, she decided to reply back. 

'Yes. Thank you, for contacting me first. I would like to speak to you privately, if possible.'

Normally, she was very informal with her texts, but Marinette was extremely vary.

A reply came back almost immediately.

'Why not visit my balcony then?'

Marinette sighed.

'My partner told me not to visit you where I can so easily be seen by someone.' 

Marinette paused typing, unsure whether to let Felix know about her talk with Cat Noir. She continued her text.

'I don't trust you either.'

It took Felix a few seconds to reply.

'Fair enough. Then how about I send you a location so that we can meet?'

Marinette raised her eyebrows.

'Okay. But let's meet in a spot that is public, but where we can talk privately.'

'Is a cafe fine with you?' 

Marinette quickly sent her reply.

'Yes, that's good.'

'Okay, then how about La Belle Vie at around 4:00 p.m.?'

Marinette's eyebrows furrowed. La Belle Vie, according to her phone's GPS, was near Auteuil-Neuilly-Passy. Auteuil-Neuilly-Passy was almost 30 minutes of a walk on foot. Getting there on time wouldn't be a problem since school ended at around 3:30 p.m., but getting back was a different matter. It would be getting dark by then.