t a l k s

I hope this chapter isn't that confusing for y'all!

TO MY WATTPAD READERS: omg I'm so sorry I totally forgot that I had this story on Wattpad omg omg. Wow, this story picked up some sunshine. As an apology ill put two more chapters up after this one. xoxoxo

The shrill sound of the bell rang in the students' ears. After that episode in class, Ms. Bustier opted to give the students study hall time.

As the students gathered their things and left, she finally decided to speak. "Marinette, can I talk to you for a second?" Her voice had a bit of a bitter and harsh tone to it. Marinette slightly flinched.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done that after all." she whispered to Chloe.

Chloe's eyes softened at Marinette. She put on a smile. "Don't worry, I'll wait for you out in the hall." Marinette smiled and nodded, graciously. Both girls walked to the front together, but after a few seconds, only Marinette and Ms. Bustier stood in the classroom.

"You said you wanted to talk to me Ms. Bustier?" Marinette questioned.

Ms. Bustier nodded. "Yes, it's about your behavior today." She paused. "And also about your friends." Marinette stilled. "I asked you to be the class's example! Being the class's example does not mean you can do whatever you want! Have you thought about everyone's' feelings?! When you move out of this school, how am I supposed to control this class? You're being incredibly selfish Marinette! Insulting Lila and enraging the class isn't what a class example does!" Ms. Bustier scolded, her voice getting higher with each sentence until the point where she was yelling. After that, she stood there panting.

Marinette stood still. "I didn't ask to be the class example." she stated simply. "Huh?" Ms. Bustier looked up. "When have I majorly disrupted class other than today?" Marinette paused, looking Ms. Bustier in the eye. "Why do I have to care about everyone's feelings when they don't care about my own?" Another pause. "When I leave, you asked me how you're supposed to control this class. By being a teacher, a good example. You say I'm the one being selfish when you're the one who's trying to put the burden on me just because you aren't good at your job! Sure, me leaving this school is selfish, but I'm leaving this school so that there won't be any more negativity here!" Marinette paused one last time and took a deep breath. "Besides, who would want to stay with traitors as classmates and with liars as teachers?" She gave Ms. Bustier a cold stare as she made her way to leave.

"Liar? How dare you! I'm no liar!" Ms. Bustier exclaimed, grabbing Marinette's wrist. "I'll find a way to stop you from leaving. Then you'll see who the real liar is when you see what a great teacher I am!"

Marinette froze at the pressure on her wrist. Then smiled. "There are cameras in here, did you forget?" Ms. Bustier's eyes widened. Marinette turned around. "I can't do anything if you stop me, but if you do, I will demand Mr. Damocles to see the footage in the classroom today. What you did here was verbally and physically attack me. I'm sure you won't have your job hereafter that is shown." Marinette smiled, and a cold feeling of dread made its way to Ms. Bustier's spine. She let go of Marinette's wrist.

"Also, Ms. Bustier, you dropped something." Marinette bent down to pick something up. She placed the objects in Ms. Bustier's hand and whispered in her ear "Now who's the real liar?" and then made her leave.

Ms. Bustier stood alone in the classroom in shock. She looked down into her hand, only to see the two slips of paper from the compliment task in the morning. They had Ivan and Max's names on them.

Marinette let out a deep breath as she walked out of the class. She turned and was surprised the see Chloe leaning next to the door.

"Did you hear?" Marinette asked.