Driving Me Crazy

Chapter 5

"So what's your zombie apocalypse survival plan?" Vycandor tossed over his shoulder before disappearing into the nearly destroyed carriage house.

"When I figure one out, you'll be the first to know," I replied, or attempted to anyway. The rumble of an incredibly loud engine roaring to life drowned me out. I stared in awe when he pulled up beside me in a candy apple red, 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500.

Like a perfect gentleman, Vycandor got out and walked around the car to open the passenger side door for me. I stared stupidly at his choice of transportation. I expected a vampiric creature like him to be driving something more along the lines of a tricked out hearse, not a souped up sports car.

Recalling the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Isn't that Eleanor?"

Vycandor drummed his impossibly long fingernails on the hood, a seductive smile playing at the corners of his sensuous mouth. "No. This is Sally. I've always been a sucker for red-heads. However, if you stick around long enough, how about letting me introduce you to all my lovely ladies? The ones I keep in a more secure location, that is."

"How about I got three words for you? Get a life."

I climbed in the Mustang and waited for him to shut the door. He leaned dangerously close to whisper in my ear, leaving me covered in goosebumps. "Now that you're back, I planned on it."

We hadn't even left the castle yet and Vycandor was already driving me crazy.

____________________________________________________________

Please don't kill me cause this one's super short!!! My plan was to have this chapter go along with the song I uploaded. Give it a listen if you're able. It's a cool remix of a classic favorite. Or you can look it up on Youtube. It's the one called:

THE COMMITTMENTS - MUSTANG SALLY (BEZWUN REMIX)

I'm already hard at work on the next chapter and will have it ready in a few more hours. Stayed tuned because it's the return of one of Chaos' favorite bands and Screamo music!!!