chapter 15

Dipper P.O.V

As I pack up my stuff to go to were bill is talking about I hurry and put all the things that are necessary. I grab everything and am about to head out. It is about 9:00 at night I wanted to leave without atan or soos noticing. It was my problem alone so I felt like I had to do this alone with no ones help. I run out the door and I open it to see candy and grenda outside waiting for me all packed up too?!

Dipper: what are you guys doing out here so late.

Candy: well I am out here to find mabel! I know something must have happem and we want to help.

Grenda: ya mabel is are friend too !

Dipper: forget it you guys are gonna get hurt if you come with me and mabel would never for give me if I let that happen to her friends.

Candy: well I would never for give myself if we just let you go after her without us helping!

Grenda: It doesnt matter what you say were going to help find mabel and if you dont let us come with you then well just follow you!

Dipper: *sigh* mabel is going to chew me out if she finds out I let you guys help me *sigh* but I guess I have no chocie. Plus I dont think I can do this alone

Candy and grenda: *smile and nodded* yup ! Lets go get mabel back!

Dipper: ok well here's the plan then *whisper ... whisper* got it !

Candy: yup

Grenda: ok

Dipper: ok here we go

Dipper P.O.V

As we started walking into the forest we heard some nosie and it sounded familiar.  As I got closer ... and closer from were it was coming from I started to notice it was mables vocie and ... PACIFICA FRIENDS !!!! But what are they doing their and what is mabel doing with them and why dony I hear pacificas voice. Whats going on ?! And whats happing to mabel as I try to hear more of the conversation I see candy and grenda charge in after pacificas friends.

Candy: leave mabel alone !!!!

Grenda: mabel are you alright !!

Dipper P.O.V

As I start to put all the pieces together I realize that mabel isnt real mabel she was like me when being controlled by bill. I look back over to see that candy and mabel have been nocked out I look around and I dont see mabels body anywere ?! Were could she be as I look up to see mabel with a bat on top of me. Oh crap ?!

Then everything became dark I couldnt see anything.