chapter 20

Pacifica P.O.V

Hmm he feel for it I look over to see mabel flipping through the book. Ok it looks like shes looking for the page so all I got to do is distract bill. I hope mabel hurrys though I mean I dont know how long I can hold him out until he finds out what mabel is doing. Wooh this is going to be very difficult.
I look up to bill and see that he is smirking at me that still very much pisses me off. I see a metal pipe and grab it to defend myself.
Well I guess holding him off is suppose to be the easy part but the next step is gonna be much harder.  Oh dipper please be ok !

Bill P.O.V

Seems like these kids have learned nothing. Do they forget I know everything amd that includes what mabel is doing right now and thats not gonna work. But then again I have underestimate them before. Hmmm as I float down to the ground. I look up to see that blondie is obviously still very pissed at me.

Bill: you know blondie its been a long time since I have had a body. You know I always like what you humans call pain ... its interesting your emotions of course and yet you still becide to make the wrong chocies with these emotions. For instance lets say I broke your 'boyfriends~' arm you would lets say get emtional/sad.
Yes?

Pacifica: *swallows deeply* you wouldnt dare!

Pacifica P.O.V

What the heck is he getting at here I mean he wouldn't do that would he theres no way that would be stupid. Well ethier way this is stalling for mabel right now so what ever happens I cant let him notice but then again what if he really does do something to hurt dippers body. I bite my lip hard please hurry up mabel.

Mabel P.O.V

What did I just hear bill say. Looks over to see bill on the ground talking to pacifica. Why is pacifica nervous man something must be happing over there. I wannna help but ... I cant I have to do this shes stalling bill so I have to rely on her I have to find the page quick. Come one were is it ?!

Bill: *starts to laugh* hahahah thats it right there. Stupid!  You know you could simply give me a clean hit with that pipe of yours and nock me unconscious but let me guess you dont want to hurt pine tree so you wouldntvdare hit me with that would you! You could probably get ride off me forever have nothing to worry about I am demon would be gone you would have killed me and most likely saved everyone in gravityfalls!
But then again ... that would also mean ... your poor~ boyfriend would die too !  HahHahahahahahahah

Pacifica P.O.V

what the ?!?! That sicko what the heck is he getting at !? .... Destroy gravity falls?! ... but hes also right about if I hurt him the I would hurt dipper ...

Bill P.O.V

Gotcha there she goes again just like last time wigh feeling sad and she still learns nothing. I walk up to the brat until I am right in front of her and see that she is looking at the ground. Stupid! Time to end this

Mabel: FOUND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pacifica: *looks up right away* TAKE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hits bill with the pipe*

Bill: WHAT THE !?!?!? *turns around* Wait why ?!?

Bill P.O.V

What happen she wasnt suppose to be able to hit me why ?!? Why did she doesnt she care I thought because off her emtions she wouldnt be able to ?! Hmmm interesting I guess she has learned but this isn't over she has only forced her loved one in a deeper darker place in my grasp.
Well I guess I will be seeing you in the mind scape. We will see who really wins!

Pacifica: crap! He went unconscious ... I didnt mean to hit him that hard

Mabel: ok it might be better but we have to hurry ... here let me wrao a badge over his head.

Pacifica: ok what now ?!

Mabel: *smiles* we are going inside my brothers head !

Pacifica: ?!?!?!

To be continued .........

Bluewind1- thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as enjoy writeing it for you all
Also there is this cool new thing that I wanna try so there this app called "Mstery Hack" and I figured lets have fun with that so I wanna give you a little hint what the next chater is gonna be about or you know future chapters and you guys can have fun in the comments trying to figure it out (I dont mind you telling other people what the code is) and stuff and discuss so heres ther code ->

16-1-3-9-6-9-3-1     6-9-14-4.   19-5-3-18-5-20-19.   21-14-19-5-5-14

Oh and tell me what you think about the codes if it is a bad Idea or a good one :)