chapter 19

Pacifica P.O.V

Dipper?! No wait that can't be he doesn't look the same? But then who is that?

I turn over to look at mabel.

Mabel: Bilper!?!

Bilper: hey now thats offense im bill ... now anyways *evil stare*

Mabel: no your not don't you remember I know all of my brothers weakness!

Pacifica P.O.V

What bilper ... wow bill and dipper combined? Hmmm well now I at least know what he ment when he said bill being in dipper's shoes.

Bilper: sorry shooting star but unfortunately for you this isn't really your brother its my body I just look like the pine tree you knew!

Mabel: give him back!

*runs at Bilper*

Bill: I don't think so *floats in the air* im much more different then the last time you faced me!

Mabel P.O.V

This is bad I need to get dipper back! But why is bill down here anyway?!

What could he want?!

Pacifica: *looks to see something in the dark behind the shelves*

Wait is that? *whispers to pacifica* hey isn't that one of those books?

Mabel: hmm *looks to were pacifica is looking at* ya it is !? That most be what bill is after!

Mabel P.O.V

Well if I remember correctly with what dipper did the last time bill entered his head dipper said some kind of random words which made us able to go inside stans head as well and follow him. So what if we ?!

Mabel: *whispers pacifica the plan*

............................................................................................................

Pacifica: oh alright lets do this!

Mabel: *nodded* ok but be careful

Pacifica: ya ya I don't need to here it from you I can beat this guy no sweat!

Mabel: Ok! *runs toward the book*

Bill: haha what ever plan you guys came up with it isn't going to work! *laughs and chases after mabel*

Pacifica: oh heck to the no!

Your fight is with me and it nice of you to take care of my boyfriends body and all but I would like to have my man back!

*smirks*

Bill: oh you wanna go frist well then lets hope your not as pathetic as last time blondie!

Bill P.O.V

Well this will be fun I need some time to kill anyways. I mine as well get these two out of the way then that pine tree well not have anything and give me his soul!

Dipper P.O.V

Were am I?

What is this place?

Its so dark and cold?

I get up to start to walk around and wrap my arms around my shoulders. What is this place? I yell out hello to see if I would here anyone answer. But all I heard was laughter. Shut up! I felt as if I didnt want to here it.

And then I see a little flah and it was pacifica?! Wait why does it seem as if i am hovering above her? What the as I walk toward Pacifica shadow it seemed like as soon as I grab her she faded away and disappear.  All I could see was a yellow door deep deep down far away.

I wonder where that leads to?

Bluewind1- hey guys thanks for all the comments wow you guys had some great ideas and it was great to hear them but it was bill or bilper which ever way you like to call it he's just dressed like bill as a human. Im glad you guys loke this story and please continue to read thanks :)