chapter 22

Bluewind1- hey guys long time to update I had writers block but now lets get back to the book
P.S the code was "the dark and the light and the two that are one" also im really happy that so many people like the codes :-)

Pacifica P.O.V

"Next!" ... "next" man I keep opening doors and theres nothing here that can help me as I walk around looking around and hear a crazy vocie running toward me "ahhh!" I look past her and see a yellow surrounding her taking up the mind scape! "What the heck!!" As I look back at mabels wide eyes and hear her say "run!" As I turn around quickly and started to look around for an exit! "What we do" as I start to clear ny mind I remember that you can do anything that you want in here and I think of a car a fast car!
As I open my eyes I see a what I imagen but a little worse its kinda damage but at this point I didnt care I git in started the thing and as soon as I saw mabel jump in and we drove fast! I look over to mabel and say "we need to hurry we dont have all day and at the rate we are going we aren't gonna get dipper back!"
As I take my attention off of what is ahead I hear mabel scream "watch out!!!!" As we head straight for a door and bom! We hit it and it cause me and mabel to fall out into this new place we have landed. "What the" me and mabel say as we both rub are heads to erase the pain. I take a look around "forest?". As I see a boy face was blurred out but had a brown hat. He was holding pappers, needles and a hammer. "What is that kid doing?" As I looked at mabel still looking around and then she looks at the kid I was straing at and says "dipper?" I look back at it trying to clear ny vison slightly and realized it was dipper I couldnt help but laugh. "Wow" but then ut hit me so as I look at mabel and me and her have wide eyes and both say at the same time "we are inside a memory" not realizing weither we should be freaking out or clam about this?
"Ok since this isnt really my forte you should probably strat leading!"getting a little frustrated mabel just looked at me and said "well I dont know so how about we just follow my brother" and i looked to see her start skipping after him.
"Wow" I give my self a face plam and I started to follow her. As we continue going we follow the younger dipper. He looked kinda upset about something. But mabel didnt seem to have a problem so as we saw the pictures he was nailing into the wall. Mabel made a huge nosie "oh" and I looked at her saying "what? You figure out something?"
"Ya!" Mabel looks at me with her wide eyes "this is when we frist arrived in gravity falls!" I see her dazing off thinking probably of all the good memories."Oh man!" As I drag her following dipper.Me and mabel finally reach a place he is still hanging up pictures and all until he comes across this. Strange tree which he opens and finds a handle ehich lets himnget the book me and mable see dipper run back to the house and then me and mable run to were the tree is. I dont know why but me mable were drawn to the tree some strange feeling.

Pacifica: *looks at the tree* what the Mabel do you see that it looks as if that is a black whole?

Mabel: *comes to look at the tree* oh wow your right?

Pacifica P.O.V

As I stick my hands inside I start to get sucked in and I cant pull my hand out I look back at Mabel seeing that she has grad my other hand trying to pull me out all of a sudden we get sucked in. Oh no!

~back to dipper~

Dipper P.O.V

its getting colder "l-let me o-out b-bill" I stutter cause the coldness is starting to get to me."man" I start to see a little light and I cant stop my feet its coming from that door. I know I shouldnt but I cant stop its like my body is moving on my own.
I hear bill say something quietly so faint but I seem to catch a drifting of some of it.
"Good" i look around to see if I can spot him yet I dont see him anywhere yet the closer I got to the door my body went completely numb not know if thats a good thing I might have just reach hypothetical. But I walk closer the room is gold.
My eyes they are haveing trouble staying open.

Pacifica P.O.V

As we hit the tree down all of sudden me and mabel see a black hole inside of it what the as I get the feeling we werr both being forced inside of it. Mabel grabs my arm and I grab the ground as hard as I could but the force of the pull got harder and harder shortly I gave in and we were both were carried into the dark abises.

Bluewind1-
Wow I havent updated in a while and im so sorry i have been so busy with the eog and eoc and drivers ed but soon that will be over and I will have the whole summer to update so please forgive me and happy summer!