III- A Death Angel Ascends

"This has been the seventh murder to have occurred in Karakura Town during these two months" a woman in her early thirties addressed, holding the red microphone with both here hands while facing the video camera.

"Ren Iwasaki, age seventeen, has been found today murdered in cold blood after being reported missing since last night"

"According to the police, the victim was tortured, with apparent marks having been left on her body, before stating to have received a lethal blow that ended her life

"The victims seem to share a trait to being all young women, majority of them being high school and university students"

"Until now, police has not found any clue or lead that relates to who had took the lives of the seven innocent girls"

"Moreover, due to the unsafe situation, the head chief of the police department along with the governor of Karakura Town, has issued a curfew for all female, still getting their education, to be inside their houses before the sun drops"

"And that is to ensure safety and avoid any more innocent bloodshed.

"Also with a previous interview with police head chief, in whom he had stated for the citizens to rest assure that the whole police department is working on the case to guarantee that the streets once again be safe"

-------------

Having spent the last half an hour simply eating ice cream with his girlfriend, the couple retreated back to the local market where Kenshin works at.

Finished wearing his yellow work outfit, Kenshin exited the locker room before striding through the narrow hallway that would escort him to his working place.

With the last door opened, it revealed the market, with its row of merchandise cleanly stacked, alongside was the stall where the goods get checked out and bought before exiting the store.

While walking to the stall, Kenshin glanced throughout the store searching if a particular red-head was still lurking around, and indeed she was.

He had located her, near the book and comic section, checking what seems to be available. Leaving her for now, Kenshin arrived at the stall meeting with one his co-workers, who was staring at the small Television.

"Hey" Kenshin greeted the other teen, to which he replied with the same before glancing back to television.

Curious to what was drawing the boy's attention, the dark hair male stared at the small screen, showing what seemed to be a crime scene with police filling the place doing their designated jobs.

At the bottom of the screen with red letters, the headline stated: 'The Slaying Continues, Seventh Victim'

"Another murder" Kenshin asked to which the other male nodded