Summary

We all believe, if only because we must, that love can be found. Some of us - maybe most of us - have discovered it can also be lost.

The perfect moments in your life aren’t always going to live, for the unexpected death angel could visit her any day.

Kenshin Yukimori, an ill-fated soul, has lost the meaning of life the day his lover was murdered.  

His heart would forever be void and filled with the emptiness of missing her, knowing well that he has forever lost her since that tragic day.

But ironically one day, an encounter with the same murderer that had slain his loved one, led the boy to wake up, finding himself in a world where souls don’t grow old or feel hungry.  

Disclaimer: I don’t own Bleach, all rights go to the respectful creator Tite Kubo. I only own my OC and any other OCs that will be introduced throughout the story. The pictures I use, including the cover, aren’t mine and all rights and hard work go to whoever drew them.

Cover was beautifully created by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK and all rights go to her due to her hard work. I recommand you guys to go check and check her out, she does amazing covers.

====================================   

Curse the plot bunnies for this! I just had to do a Bleach fan fiction!  

This story will be an OCxOC love story, so sorry to disappoint those who thought otherwise.

And also I decided to write the story with a male protagonist as the main character. The duration of the story takes time eight years before the timeline of beginning of the series.  

And if any of you got questions or didn’t understand the summary, please don’t be shy and inform me ^-^