My Protector, My Hero...My Lover.~

(Amy's POV)

I coughed, I saw smoke everywhere, I looked around for my friends, worried that they were in this mess too. In my peripheral vision, I saw a blue blur. Except, when I turned, I noticed that it was a darker shade of blue, not the one I was used to. I saw three large robots, the blur using all his strength to defeat them. As I got closer, I noticed that the blur had no pupils, it was just a glowing white.

It was Sonic...

His sports tape was ruined, and his scarf was missing. What happened to him? He was floating in mid-air, constantly spin dashing the robots. Eggman was just smirking, and as he saw me, his smug smile widened even more. A metal arm grabbed me, as I realized that he installed one into his eggmobile. I didn't realize that I was screaming out for help, the arm squeezing the life out of me. Sonic looked at me, and seemed to be even more angered. In a nanosecond, he was right in front of Eggman, sporting a psychopathic smile.

     "Let go of her. If you don't, well...suffer the consequences, Egghead," his cold, emotionless voice haunting the memory of the sweet, cocky jerk I knew and loved.

     "U-Uh, Sonic! Let's be sensible here..." Eggman's voice trailed off as Sonic got closer. Eggman quickly pressed a button that made me drop in the air, and before I could even think of screaming, Sonic had me in his arms. I so longed to nuzzle against his chest, I wanted him to whisper in my ear, telling me that everything was going to be alright. That's what I loved about him. That and a million more reasons. Infinity, if I'm telling the truth. Sonic flew away and within a few seconds, I found myself at an unfamiliar place. It was a small little waterfall, with a serene pond right under it. There was greenery all around them, and it had made me feel a little more happier again. I looked over to Sonic...well, Dark Sonic I guess. I noticed that he had some fresh wounds on his arms and legs, and his quills were disheveled and were poking him. There was a small cottage a few yards away from the waterfall.

     "Go inside," he commanded. I quickly obeyed him, opening the door. The walls were a light shade of purple. I stood in place, looking at Sonic, waiting for him to say something. He finally took a glance at me, and sighed. "What?" he asked me, a bit skeptical.

     "..You're hurt.." was all I could say. I couldn't see his emerald eyes, but I could tell that he wouldn't even dare think of hurting me. I looked through the cabinets. They were mostly empty, but one had a first aid kit, so I took that out. I sat him down at the table, and tended to his injuries. I heard him sigh once again. His voice was sort of the same, but it just sounded a tad bit deeper.

     "I...built this house for you...for us. Tails and Knuckles helped me, and I was...so excited to show you. I was going to show you today, but...Eggman just crossed the line. He hurt you!" I felt his dark aura get stronger, and it was not a good feeling. I kissed him on his lips. I felt a little warmth from them, and felt him smile against my lips. He kissed back, but his color did not go away. It was still a midnight blue shade. He wrapped his arms around my lower back, and stuck his tongue into my mouth.

We never french-kissed much, as we were still shy when it came to affection. I loved him, and I knew he loved me too, but we weren't quite ready to go that far. I slowly pulled away, a flirtatious smile etched on my face. I saw his eyes slowly shifting back and forth from normal, to blank white. I put my hand on his cheek, and planted a kiss on his forehead. I looked around in the dining room. It was a pale blue color, and hung up behind me were some pictures of Sonic and I, along with our friends. I gasped. They were most likely still at the battlefield! I rushed over to Sonic.

     "S-Sonic...Tails and the others are probably still at the-" before I could say anything else, he cut me off.

     "I dropped them back to their homes." was all he said, leaning on his elbow as he watched me, his pupils slightly translucent. Suddenly, Sonic jumped out of his seat and his ears twitched. Within seconds, he seemed to have zipped from doing one thing, to coming back.

     "What was that?" I asked him.

     "There was a whole team of badniks in the area. I destroyed them all. Nothing can hurt us now..." He kissed my nose, and led me to a room. It was very big, with a giant king size canopy bed, a little lounging area at the window, and one door leading to a bathroom and another leading to the closet. The whole room was dressed with light accents. I looked at him and smiled. He was slowly changing back to normal, I could notice that. I kissed him deeply, spilling all of my passion into his heart and lips. He was my protector, he was my hero, he was...

                                                                My Lover.~

A/N: Who needs a relationship? No thanks, I'm good, especially since I'm engaged...TO MY BOOKS HEHEHEH I swear quarantine has made my sense of humor turn into trash. But I HAVE KIDS WITH MY FANFICS!