Jealoussssss

Amy was sitting at Meh Burger with Rouge and Blaze, when she saw Sonic. She was about to call him over, when she realized, he was chatting with a magenta hedgehog. Rouge and Blaze noticed that she was staring at the two hedgies across the street.

"Who's that with Sonic?" Amy asked the girls. They only shrugged.

"She looks new. Maybe we should go over and talk to her! Hopefully Sonic doesn't act like a little turd and keeps her away from us." Rouge said, as she threw the leftovers of her food away. The girls copied and walked over to where Sonic and the new girl were standing.

"Please...I need help, Sonia! Goddamnit, why won't you listen to me!?" They heard Sonic whining to the girl. The new girl only huffed, before taking sight of the three females coming towards her.

"Hi there! Sonic, are these your friends?" the purplish-pink hedgehog questioned him. Sonic dropped his childish act and straightened out his posture.

"Yeah. That's Amy Rose, she's the hedgehog," he started coughing, and Blaze took notice that his coughs sure sounded like "Girl I like." the new girl only nodded. "That's Rouge the Bat, Knucklehead's girlfriend, and that's Blaze the Cat, Silver's girlfriend." Sonic said, rolling his eyes.

"You're the only one out of the whole group who isn't taken? Oof." The girl said in a teasing tone that made Amy snarl. Luckily, the girl was too busy laughing that she didn't here the noise that our familiar pink hedgie made.

"Why are you teasing me?! Tease her!" Sonic pointed to Amy. She widened her eyes and smirked.

"Sonikku, that's not a really good idea. You never know, I could be in a secret relationship and you have no idea." Amy made puppy-dog eyes at him, and he used all of his self-control to not pounce on her right there.

"Oh that's nice. Why don't you give me his name, birth date, phone number, address, and emergency contact numbers so I can get to know EVERYTHING about him." Sonic stated through gritted teeth. The magenta hedgie giggled once again.

"Looks like someone's jealous." Rouge smirked. "Oh, hun, you never told us your name." Rouge turned to the fuschia hedgehog.

"Oh, I'm Sonia. Sonic the Hedgehog." She said, taking out her hand to shake everyone else's. Amy took her hand happily, not taking the hint that Sonia was Sonic's sister.

"Now that everyone is well acquainted, I need to introduce her to the others." Sonic interrupted their little bonding time. He picked her up and ran off. Amy kept the fakest smile you have ever seen.

- At Tails's Workshop -

"Okay, guys, this is Sonia, my sister." Amy almost started choking on her saliva. Sonic ran over to her worriedly. Amy shook her hand, signaling that she was fine. "Sonia, I'm sure you already know everyone else." Sonia nodded.

"Where's Manic, Sonia?" Lyra asked her.

"Off flirting with a bunch of sluts, I expect." Sonia replied. Sonia whispered something to Sonic, and he nodded. He took Amy's hand and led her outside. He kept a fist in his mouth, like he was struggling to get something through.

"Chaos, the way you make me feel, Ames..." He whispered, probably didn't mean to say it out loud to her.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She giggled at him. Sonic only chuckled.

"Both." Amy pouted, before bursting into a fit of giggles. Sonic bit his cheeks at her cuteness.

"Why is it a good thing?" She asked, leaning towards him.

"Maybe this will answer your question." Before she could ask, Sonic pressed his lips against hers. She was a little shocked at first, but kissed him back after a few moments. She wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms snaking around her waist. They parted, panting a little. They both smiled at each other, and started swapping spit again.

"Damn, your taste is so addicting..." He inaudibly breathed out, licking her lips before pulling away, unaware that Lyra was recording with a camcorder and her phone through the window.

- MANIC ARRIVES -

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, until...

"I'M HERE, BITCHES!" the team turned towards the voice and saw...

"MANIC! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHERE YOU WERE!" Sonia started yelling profanities at her green brother.

"Actually, only Lyra asked that, otherwise no one gives a shit about where Mr. Green Bean was at." Sonic stated bluntly. Manic rolled his eyes.

"I see that you're still honest as ever." Manic lowered his eyes before greeting everyone. He then took sight of Amy and scooted towards her.

"Hey there, I'm Manic. Manic the Hedgehog.~" The lime hedgehog said to the pink one in a flirtatious tone. Amy, not noticing the voice, only smiled politely.

"Hi, Manic. Um...Sonic already introduced me, so I guess you know who I am..." She said awkwardly, not knowing what to say to her lover's brother.

"Ah yes, of course. Amy Rose. What a beautiful name for a pretty gal such as yourself." He said, bowing a little. Amy giggled nervously. Was he flirting with her? Sonic, of course, noticed his brother's antics. Along with the fact that his woman was letting him get away with it! He zipped on over to where the two hedgies. He glared deeply at Manic.

"That's my girlfriend you're flirting with, bro." Sonic told his brother. He only got an eye roll as a response.

"Did you ask her to become your girlfriend?" Manic questioned, crossing his arms. Sonic didn't exactly ask for her to become his girlfriend, he just thought the kiss said it all. Sonic walked over to Amy, who was three steps away from them.

"Amy, my dear Rosy, I know I should've asked you sooner, but, will you do me the honor and become my girlfriend?" Sonic asked, kneeling on one knee. Amy frowned and pouted.

"Seriously?!" She yelled out, throwing her hands out in the air. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PROPOSE! OF COURSE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BUT YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST PUT A RING ON ME!" She cried out loud.

"I'm confused, do you want to be his girlfriend or not?" Knuckles asked her. Amy looked up to Sonic.

"Yes." Everyone cheered, while Sonia fistbumped Manic.