BECAUSE I'M STUCK, YEAH, I'M STUCK LIKE THAT GUM IN YOUR-

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" I yell as my mother pulls my duvet off and exposes me to the bitter air.

"THE WOMAN WHO GAVE YOU LIFE!"
She yells back and pulls on my ear.

"BUT YOU SAID JESUS GAVE ME
LIFE."
She mutters 'exactly' and throws a shirt and a pair of jeans at my face.

---I--O-W-ED---Y-ALL-----SMTN------

"Hey, Kellin, what'd you get for numbe-"

"MY MOTHER IS JESUS."

Across the room a kid that had been entering the class, flips a desk and yells, "BUT MY MOM'S JESUS.
HAS MY WHOLE LIFE BEEN A LIE?!"

"YES." A class of twenty something teenagers sings simultaneously.

"I don't wanna live in a world this cruel.." He whispers as he falls to his knees in the doorway.

"AND SO THE PRINCE FALLS!" A scrawny man with a bushy beard bellows as he holds an apple in the air and then smashes it on the boy's auburn head.
"WHAT IS THIS?" A girl in pink shouts.

"IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A STORY!" Another exclaims.

"THAT WAS WRITTEN AT THREE IN THE MORNING!" Gasps the teacher.

The boy then proceeds to cry tears of joy and lather the particles of apple on his skin. "THANK YOU, GODS."
He chokes on tears.
In that moment a man clad in black attire prances in, smacks the guy's back, saving him from choking to death, and says, "Because I'm Batman."

The whole class is shocked beyond words.

Justin cuts through the silence as he looks me dead in the eye and says, clear as day, "This is our author's idea of a filler."