𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲. 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
"for once, i didn't refuse his gesture."

Thunder rumbled in the distance, causing Adam and I to look in the direction in which the sound came from. The stormy clouds rolled closer and I could feel the drops of rain start to pelt against my skin. A cool breeze blew and I shuddered at the sudden cold. Lightning struck and then the rain started to pour down on the two of us. Raising my right arm over my head, I grasped Adam's forearm and pulled us to a shop where an awning would provide some protection from the weather.

The day was clear when we went out at first, Rodeo Drive seemed like a good idea to spend the free time. It was so sunny earlier, but oh how the weather changed so quickly. It went from being a beautiful day to a gloomy one within a blink of an eye.

A weight suddenly rested on my shoulders and I looked down to see Adam's jacket on them. It still was warm from having just been worn by him, but it was comforting from the chill that the wind gave as it blew by.

I looked up at the blond boy with a questioning gaze. He held a sheepish smile on his face as he scratched the nape of his neck.  A smile grew on my face and for once I didn't reject his gesture. My arms slipped through the sleeves and my face grew slightly warm as the jacket covered my body.

"I didn't want you getting cold, with the rain and all."

𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙎!
hello lovebugs!! short deleted scene for you all because it's faded polaroids' birthday!! it's crazy to think how a year ago today, i started the crazy journey of florence peters and adam banks. we've had some bumps in the road and a lot of breaks, but i'm glad to have been working on the rewrite and perfecting it so you get the best content. i am so grateful for everyone who reads and votes and comments, i see you all, thank you so so much for brightening my day with any interaction you have with the story.

i want to thank two of the greatest supporters i've had with this story: briiswriitings and spoonsnavocados hi guys! you two are literally indescribable for words, i am so so so thankful for y'all. and bri, i am so proud of you for graduating bubs, so so so proud. but i also just want to thank my og tmd group chat as well as the banksie babes, y'all crack me up and just take my heart please.

this is a long tris talks, but i just wanted to post a little bit of content for our one year anniversary and i hope you enjoyed it! this is tris, signing off. with love, mwah!

 with love, mwah!