𝗑𝗂𝗑. 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌
"i'd like to see you eat fish eggs then."

THE RESTAURANT WE ARRIVED AT was beautiful

THE RESTAURANT WE ARRIVED AT was beautiful. It seemed to be out of a movie, somewhere that you could imagine dressing up and going for a date. The Anaheim White House was very fancy, like to a max. It seemed to be a replica of the actual White House in D.C, but this was a restaurant.

Laura and I didn't walk the complete way there, it was about thirty minutes by car from the dorms. Thankfully, Mr. Bombay and Miss Mackay were joining us for dinner so they had arranged rides to to restaurant for everybody who was attending.

I felt like a movie star stepping out of the car, Laura following after. I took her hand and we walked into the building, our mouths dropping as we took in the scenery. It was pristine and we were soon ushered to the back of the room.

Only a few people were already there, meaning more were to arrive. I took a quick scan of the table, seeing who was seated. Madi and Averman sat beside each other on the left side of the table, Charlie sitting across from the duo. Kenny sat beside Charlie while Julie and Connie sat across from those two boys.

I noticed two bouquets of flowers at two different seats right by each other. One was compiled of tulips of a variety of colors, accompanied by ivory alstroemerias.

The other mostly had light pink roses along with sprigs of lavender and dusty miller leaves filling the gaps. What caught my attention was the Juliet roses scattered throughout the bouquet, not taking centerstage, more like complimenting it.

I took a seat carefully, my hand grazing over the flowers. Laura sat beside me where the other bouquet rested, picking it up and examining it. We were close to the head of the table, but there were no chairs actually there.

There were more chairs at the large table than I actually assumed, from what I saw it looked like "a few of us" would be the entire team. Judging by the number of empty seats, there were a lot of people coming. Not my doing, but most likely Mr. Bombay's.

"They're quite beautiful, don't you think Laurie?" I asked her, touching the petals gently before looking up at her. She laid the bouquet in her lap and nodded.

"Yours even has those pretty roses you love so much." Laura pointed out, tapping one of the Juliet roses. I smiled and nodded, playing with the petals of the one closest to me.

The chair beside me was suddenly pulled out,
causing both Laura and I to look up at who had suddenly appeared. Adam stood, his hands grasping the top rail of the cushioned seat. He was wearing a cleanly pressed button-up shirt along with khakis. It was simple, but fit the occasion.