~dog walk~

You were taking your dog, D/n, for a walk around the block and listening to your iPod. You enjoyed taking your dogs for walks because it was your alone time. You had been walking for at least ten minutes when your dog saw another dog and pulled so hard that you accidentally loosened your grip on the leash. Your dog began to run after the other dog and you chased after him.

"D/n, not again!" You finally caught up to him and saw a boy holding onto the leash.

"This yours?" He asked you and you nodded your head out of breath a bit. "For a small dog, the thing runs fast," he joked, you noticed his smiles, he's cuter than you expected.

"Thank you so much, don't have much to repay you with," You smiled as you took the leash and bent down to pet your dog. "Don't do that ever again, you could have gotten hurt." You sighed while petting the dog and checking on her/him and the boy spoke up.

"So, you know, since I saved your dog and you need a way to repay me, " You looked up at the boy, paying a bit more attention, "Maybe I could take you out sometime?"

"A bold move for the boy who saved my dog," You said chuckling a bit, "Y'know, sure why not" he smiled a bit and handed you a paper.

"Text me when you get home, my house is two blocks down with the giant tree with a tire swing if any creeps follow you." he laughed and walked his dog down the road a bit more.

"I will, thanks." You said back waving, excited to get home and text him. Once you got home, you pulled out your phone and texted the number he gave you, realizing you never got his name,

"Hey, it's the girl whos dog you saved. Weird question, what's your name"

"C/n, C/n C/l/n. What about you?"

"Y/n, Y/n L/n."

(326 Words)