~wakey time~

"Good morning baby." C/n said, snaking his hands around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Mm good morning," I replied, looking back at him to get a real kiss.

"Smells good whatcha makin?" He asked, looking over my shoulder at the stove.

"Eggs and bacon," I said.

"Yum." He said, kissing my temple. "Can I have some?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. I chuckled and turned around to look at him.

"These are for you silly," I said, kissing him again. He smiled into the kiss.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Why?" he asked. I shrugged.

"No reason. I just saw how cute you were sleeping this morning and thought about how lucky I was and I wanted to do something nice for you." I said. He smiled wide.

"Thank you, baby." He said, kissing my forehead.

"You're welcome." I smiled, turning back to the eggs. He kept his arms loosely around my waist, resting on my hips, and laid his head down on my shoulder while I cooked his eggs.

"You know I'm the lucky one though." He whispered. I reached my free hand back to run my fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp lightly. He hummed against my neck and his eyes closed.

"How about we're both lucky to have each other?" I suggested. I felt him smile against my neck.

"Alright, I can live with that."

***

After we ate breakfast I was walking to our bedroom when C/n grabbed me from behind and threw me onto the couch with him.

"What was that?" I laughed. He shrugged and held me tighter to him.

"I wanted to cuddle on the couch." He said, sticking his bottom lip out. I smiled and turned to kissed his nose. He laid down on the couch, wrapping his arms around me to pull me down with him. I laid my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

Later when I woke up C/n still had his arms wrapped around me, scrolling through his phone on one hand and playing with my hair with the other. I smiled and kissed his jaw. He smiled, realizing I was awake and put down his phone.

"Hi." He said, looking down at me with pure love.

"Hi." I said quietly, leaning my head on his chest and closing my eyes again. "How long have you been up?" I asked him while he continued playing with my hair just like I did with his earlier.

"Not long." He replied.

"Aren't you uncomfortable with me on top of you?" I asked a little worried. He kissed the top of my head.

"Never." He said. I smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked. He checked his phone.

"12:15" He said. I propped myself up to look at him.

"Mm good nap." I said, leaning in to him.

"Very good." He said, before our lips touched. His lips rolled slowly against mine, like we were moving in slow motion, our nap putting us in a lazy state of mind. I hummed against the kiss and pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"Wanna have lazy afternoon sex?" I asked, smirking. C/n's eyes widened, not expecting me to say that. I trailed my fingers down his chest towards his stomach, watching as he tried to think straight. He snapped to attention once I rested my hand over his waistband. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me up off the couch with him. I squealed as he ran up the stairs.

(583 Words)