Chapter 6

Harry's POV

The show will end anytime soon. Just one last song. A song that would truely show how much i like her. A song that's dedicated for her. The girl I've met just a few days ago. A few days ago. . . But I already like her. I don't care what people say about me. I don't care if they think that I am crazy. Say it but  I really, really don't care. Love at first sight really do exist. And I have proven that.

Erika's POV

 Harry started to sing my favorite song called Time Bomb by All Time Low. I know, i know. It's not like All Time Low is my favorite band, but it's pne. Does it makes sense?

It makes me want to cry. He made me feel beautiful and loved. Never in my life did someone made me feel beautiful. 

.

.

After the last notes of the song. He walked towards me. He held my hand in his and looked at the audience.

"I haven't felt something like this before. I know that this is crazy. But as clinche as it sounds, I really do like you Erika. I know we've only met for like, 1 and a half day. But can you blame me?" He take a deep breath then continue. "Your beautiful, smart and have a good sense of humour. But what I like about you the most, is that even though your family is on the other side of the world, you still stood strong for them and you also try to study harder. And I know that all the money they used so you can study here would be payed." I now felt the tears streaming down my face, ruining my make-up. "I won't force you to have a relationship with me and I wouldn't expect you to answer me already. But, c-can you b-be my g-girlfirend." he suttered, and giving me a shy smile.

I took a deep breath. I want him. i reall do want to be with him. And I think that asking me to be his girlfriend in front of the whole school was really sweet of him. And know I finally made my decision. I wouldn't let this slip anymore.

"I'd like to be your girlfriend Harry." Everyone make wolf whistles and the girls squealed.

I know that my life would change after this but I'm ready for that change as long as I'm with harry.