Chapter 3

A/N:The last chappie is a cliffhanger..Now I'll be posting Harry's POV on talking to Erika's dad.

Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Harry! Bring the kids here in my room. And you should join to." Erika said while picking a glance on her door not really opening it any wider.

"Yeah.Comin'." What's that all about anyway. Oh. Maybe it's her dad.I need to be polite and sweet so he can let me court her daughter. And if he agreed then I'll be the happiest man in the world.

I entered the room.WHOW! A blue room. Blue pillow cases,blue beddings,blue curtains,blue lamp,blue carpet and everything's blue. This girl is obssessed with blue.

"Nice room." I said.

"Uhm. Thanks." She said shyly."My dad wants to talk to you first if you don't mine?" She asked.

"Sure. You can now go I'll call you if we're finished."

"Yeah sure." She then get out of her room. I look at her laptop to see his dad on a me on a video chat.

"Hello sir." I said uneasily.

"Hey boy. I'm Robin and I supposed you're Harry Styles?"

"Yes sir. I am Harry." I must admit this is a little awkward. Her dad looks scary.Not that his dad looks like an addict. It's more like his dad looks like an athlete. A very strong one with those muscles on his arms and a small face. But he got a high ridge nose like her daughter and way darker than Erika.

"I just want to talk to you about my daughter." He pause but continued again. "Maybe you'll know that she never had a boyfriend 'cause she really likes to meet you first before she had one. I know that's a little crazy but she hadn't lose her faith and always prayed that someday she'll see you and that she'll meet her Mr.Perfect anyyime soon after she had meet you. An if ever you'd ed up together please let her feel that you really love her 'cause once you break her heart you'll gonna pay fort it. You undrestand?" 

"Yes sir. And we're just friends.Nothing to be over protective for."

"Just keep an eye on her."

"I can do that sir. Would you like to talk to the kids?"

"Yes if you can call them for me."

"It'll just be a second."

********

ERIKA's POV

Since Harry went outside my room he can't stop smiling and he's not that talkative anymore.'We need to talk after dad pinished chatting with my cousins' I thought. For now,I need to act like I disn't see anything wrong.

"Dad,where's mom and Miggy?" I asked him changing the subject.

"At home of course. Did you forgot that it's just 2 in the afternoon in here? I'm still at work." He simply told me.

"Then why did you have time to have a video chat with us? You should go now to your next class."

"Yeah.Okay.Bye. I still got 5 minutes before the bell ring. Take care honey. I missed you." Then he disappeared on the webcam video. They're walking out of my room when I called Harry.

"Hazza?" I called after him.

 "Yeah? Anything wrong?" He asked me.

"Is there something wrong with you? Is there something you'd like to share with me?" I asked him back avoiding the question he had asked me.

"Oh. It's nothing. I was just thinking all the good things that would have happen to our next concert. And i was thinking to ask you if you'd like to go."

"I don't think I can 'cause i know that the tickets are now sold out."

"Well, I've got 2 tickets which is supposed for Gemma and my mom but they can't make it so I'll give it to you and Daniela."

" I can't believe this is actually happening. hour ago I just met the most amazing guy in the planet and now I'll see him perform for the first time in my life"

"You're not dreaming Erika. This is all real and happening in real life." Harry said. What? Did I just say that out loud? Ugh. I thought that I was just thinking all about that. Emotions really lessen yourself control.

 "Thank you so much,Harry. I dont how I should repay you for all of this. this is so much. And I'm really really so thankful." I paused. " And I think I'm really...uhm...really.." I stuttered.

"Really what Erika?"

"That I'm really falling for you. That I like you Harry."

" I really do feel the same way about you. But, I'm still figuring it out. Anyway, I'll see you again tomorrow, I'll fetch you in the morning and drive you to school,'kay? And if you need anything I'm staying just a block away from your house so,feel free to go there if something happened."

"Yeah.Sure. Bye."

"Sweet dreams sweetie."

"Sweet dreams too Harry" Then he left my house.

............................................

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Please VOMMENT... and Fan back if you'd like:)xxx