Chapter 2

A/N:Heyah!I'm back and Chapter 2 is up.I misses writing so much.Not that I write tons od essays and stories at school.Okay so this story is dedicated ti @Icc5a . I like her 1D fan fictions so please read it if you like:) This is not yet finish as you can see.haha!My brother close this page when i get out of the chair and I didn't save much so it's all lost

....................................

The ride is just a short one but we had so much fun.Who wouldn't?Hearing Louis and Harry shout while Liam told them to stop.We girls just laugh at their craziness.

As we enterd McDonalds,I see that we're the only costumer.Maybe they get the store reserved just for us so no crazy fans can take even a glimpse of us sharing our dinner together.I am surprised to really see Concept there in front of me.My BENJI!

I didn't notice that I'm staring at Ben until Harry said"Erika,did you forget that Ben's my cousin?"He asked to hold back a laugh.

"No.Of course not.I'm just shocked.That's all."

"Ouch.With me you act like you don't even know who I was."He said acting hurt.

"I just want to spend time with you.So,I try not o fangirl in front of you."

"Okay.Wanna start digging in cause I still need to take this two girls back at their school."Harry asked and everyone chorused"YEY!"Ben and Harry sit beside me.We talk most of the time we had and I now really like Ben.He's such a nice lad.He even offered to help me get a manager anf maybe we can have gigs together at Freedom Bar.

When it's already time to say goodbye,everyone's already inside their own cars while me and Ben is  saying our goodbyes.

"Can we exchange numbers so we can stay in touch.And please be there at my gig this Saturday at Freedom Bar."He said.

"Sure.I'll even bring my cousin.Here."I said and hand him my phone.We type our numbers as fast as we can because we both know that they're all waiting for us to get in.

As I get inside Harry's car,Eleanor's there with Louis at the back so I turn around at my seat and started chatting with them.When we reach the school,me and El said our quick goodbye to he two boys and sprinted towards the entrance until to our room.Thank you god that we're not yet late.As we settled ourselves at the middle,that's the time when our teacher came in.He's tall and handsome,I must say.But that's all.Nothing more.

During class,he thought us where angles to take our shots so we can have a nice one.Me and El can see how he looks at us.It's as if we're a prey that he can eat.We just look away at him when he does.

Not that long ago,I become bored and I dreamed about something really funny.

I've been singing with the most famous boyband at a concert and everyone watching there are so happy to see and hear me.Everyone in the audience are screaming when I came in the middle of the stage and started singing my favorite song by Concept.

Isn't that funny?

Someone cleared his throat beside me.I slowly look up just to see my teacher looking at me that way again.I noticed to that everyone are getting their bags now and some are already passing the door.

"Oh.I'm so sorry Sir."I said politely.

"Just don't daydream again on my class or else you'll never attend it again."Ouch.That hurt so bad."You may now go."He said as he motioned towards the door.Eleanor is waiting for me outside,leaning on a locker.

"So,how is it talking to the predator?"She asked.

"Well,easier than I'd expected."I said sighing.

"Okay.Now we better get going.I'm exhausted and my bed is waiting for me."She said as she yawned.

"Sure."And we started walking to the exit of the school.We reach our cars and said our goodbyes and see you tomorrows.

                           *      *     *

I reach my house safely.I was surprised to see my youngest cousin,Eman,seating on the porch step and kicking some pebbles.What's the problem of this little buddy?

"Hey!I'm here now."I said and that's just when he wrap his arms on my neck and started to cry."Missed me?"He nodded."We should get inside now.It's so cold in here and I know you're already hungry.What do you want?"

"I like bacon and pasta."He said in his small cute voice.

"Sure.Anything for you.Is your sister and brother inside?"

"Yeah.They're both waiting for you."

We entered the kitchen just to see the 2 siitting on the dinning table.

"Heyah,guys."I said as I started to get the ingredients for their favorite fetuccini."How's school."

"It's always boring."Daniela sighned.

"I should have known."And I started to put the pasta on the already boiling water.

 - An HOUR later -

"I smelled something nice." What the?Is he really here or was I day dreaming?Please make him really be here.I would really recognize that voice everywhere I go. And he really is here.

"Hey Hazza!" I said simply like I'm not surprised to see him here.

"Hey.I'm sorry that I just went in.I knocked and knocked but no one opened it."

"Uhm.Okay.You want to join them?"

"No.I'm still full." he said rubbing his flat tummy. I frowned. How I wished that my tummy is also flat like his. Not that I'm fat, I just have a little bump on my tummy and I don't know why.

"What's the frown for?" He asked tilting his head to the side inspecting my face more.

"Uhm.Nothing."

"And if you'll like I can help you take care of this buddies and so you can study. I know how many assignments you've got."

"Uhm.Thanks.I really still need to chat with my dad.I'll be back in an hour,okay?"

"Yeah.Sure.I'll keep this little buddies quite so you can study.And I'll be going home when they're already sleeping."

"Yeah.Bye.See yah later."Then I blew him a kiss.He caught it and place his fist on his heart and mumbled'Love you too best buddy.'