Chapter 7

After the mini concert, we had our small after party. We go to a club anf get wasted. Well, except for me and Liam. Remember that Liam only have one functioning kidney and I really don't enjoy the bitter taste of beers.

At 10 pm, I asked Liam to drive us home already. I can't stay intil 11pm 'cause my uncle would be going home from work and besides that, no one is home to take care of my cousins.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" Harry asked me dropping his arms on my shoulder. He's a bit drunk.

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"Go out on a date with me?" I mean, we're already a couple so it should be no surprise if ge asked ne to go on a date with him, right?

"Uhm. Yeah. Sure. Pick me up tomorrow at, let us say, eight in the morning."

"Cool."

I came home at exactly 10:30. Harry walked me towards the porch step and saud goodnight before walking towards their black SUV.

When I opened the door, my cousin, Daniela, was still awake. She should be in bed already.

"You should sl-"

"Spill all the juicy details Erika." She said in her high pitch voice. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I became deaf sooner.

Then I told her everything that have happened. By 11 she's akready snorring so I duct her in her bed before living her room.

As I'm walking towards my room my uncle opened the front door.

"Hey! Are the kidems sleeping already?" He asked.

"Yes, Uncle. If you'll excuse me, I need to sleep already."

"One more thing. Just be careful, honey. We don't wanna see you hurt if he broke your heart." He knew? I just nodded and walk inside my room.