NLMG Part 5 - A

Arvind was worried, the way Arnav had argued with his mother and then left in anger, he was worried that he will argue or more yell on Khushi. He didn't want anything to go wrong in their relation. After long he had seen his son happy and contented with his life, he didn't want the misunderstanding created by Ratna and Astha to prolong between them. So he was pacing in the living room ... waiting for them to get back.

Lavanya and Akash was also standing there, watching him going to and fro. Lavanya passed a look to Akash and then gesture towards Arvind. Akash moves to his father and held his shoulder. "Dad relax, why are you getting tensed up?", said Akash.

"You're asking me that, didn't you see how angry Arnav was. I am worried that he might ...", Arvind left the sentence in complete.

"Bade Papa, didn't you see how much he loves Khushi? He would never hurt her. I am sure of it", said Lavanya coming close to Arvind.

"Yes dad, Lavanya is right. Don't you trust bhai?", said Akash.

"It's not about trust Akash, what if Khushi refuse to come here? Arnav will be hurt and angry. I know Arnav, when he gets angry he think less and act more and later he regrets. I don't want anything to happen of that sort between them", said Arvind in worried tone.

"Bade Papa, I know what you're trying to say. But there is a difference between Arnav before and Arnav now. He is deeply in love with Khushi, he won't let anything come between them and didn't you heard what he said in last, that he would never let Khushi go.", said Lavanya with a smile, "So just go and sleep and don't worry. You will be seeing a happy Arnav and Khushi in the morning and I can bet on that".

Arvind wasn't going even after Akash and Lavanya's insisting him not to worry and take rest. But then he had to go as then Rahul and Anjali came home. Fortunately they had been away to their friends gathering and came home late, so they didn't know what happened nor Lavanya, Akash and Arvind told them.

Atlast on Lavanya's assurance that she will wait here for them and make sure that everything is right and will let him know if things are not right, Arvind went to his room. Hoping to see both Arnav and Khushi together and happy.

Akash wanted to company Lavanya but she also made him to go to his room, as she knew Payal will be angry at what Arnav had said and wanted Akash to pacify her which he didn't want to do at all. Nevertheless he went to his room and saw Payal sitting on bed, who stood up seeing him entering the room. Akash didn't want to get into any argument so he went straight to his cupboard to take out his night clothes.

"I can't believe you let your brother insult me and instead of stopping him, you too insulted me", said Payal angrily. Akash simply ignored her and went to washroom. Payal got more angry seeing his ignorance. She waited for him to come out.

After few minutes Akash came back and went to his side of bed, Payal went to him and grab his arm turning him to face her, "You cannot ignore me Akash, you have to answer me how could you do that to me? You're my husband ... you should be supporting your wife, not insulting her infront of the family", said Payal angrily.

"What wife, what family Payal?", said Akash getting angry himself, "Have you ever consider this family as yours? Have you done any single thing till now which bhai was saying haan ... tell me Payal have you ever cooked dinner or lunch solely yourself? Have you ever tended to my parents or relatives? Have you ever taken care of my things? Have you ever asked me about my day or how I was doing when I come late night after office? Have you ever sacrificed your sleep for me when I was sick? No Payal you haven't done any single thing which a wife does ... so don't ask me to act like a husband when you can't be a wife yourself".