NLMG Part 3 - C

Normal Font = FLASHBACKS

Bold = Current thoughts along with flashbacks

FLASHBACKS CONTINUES

The next 4 days passed quickly for Arnav as he was busy with meetings and discussions with client. Tonight at dinner they had signed the contract and Arnav was very happy. When he came back to his room he couldn't help but send a message to Khushi that he got the contract.

These 4 days didn't pass quickly for Khushi. She had missed Arnav terribly, that sometimes she would go to his cabin 3, 4 times in a day just to get the feel of his presence. And her dullness and sad face didn't get unnoticed by Arvind.

She had just got home few minutes ago when her cell beeped and a big smile came on her lips reading Arnav's message. She quickly typed a reply congratulating him and asking for treat.

Seeing her message Arnav called her, "Hey, you will get your treat when I get back".

"Good. So did you had your dinner and medicine?", asked Khushi.

Arnav smile at her concern, "yes Khushi I did both, I just came to room a while ago from dinner. Going to sleep in few minutes, as I have early morning flight to catch".

"Really? You're coming back tomorrow", asked Khushi happy to see him soon.

Arnav could feel her excitement and it made him happy to know that she is waiting for him to come back.

"yes, why you don't want me to come back?", asked Arnav.

"No. I want you to come back", Khushi replied instantly and then close her eyes at what she said. "I mean that it's good that you're coming back tomorrow so that I can get a treat from you".

"Ahan ... so what you want in treat?", said Arnav not want to make her uncomfortable.

They talk for few more minutes and then Arnav went to bed and Khushi freshen up and went out of her room with extra skip in her steps in anticipation of seeing Arnav tomorrow.

Arnav chuckled as he remembers that how it was the same place, in a plane, where he decided to talk to his Dad. He likes Khushi, there is no doubt about that. But whether its love or not he is not sure. And he also wants to know what Khushi thinks of it. He too wanted someone in his life who will love him and care for him, whom he can call his own.

All over the world people do arrange marraiges and with time the love grows between them. May be it can happen same with him. He then remembers how happy his dad was hearing his decision that he was ready to marry Khushi.

"Really Arnav? You want to go ahead with this? Have you thought enough? You're not hurrying yourself into this are you?", asked Arvind in one breath when a day after his return Arnav told his father that he has no problem in marrying Khushi.

"Yes dad I am sure about it, but I need a little time. More importantly I want to talk to Khushi. I want to tell her everything ... to let her know where I stand in this thing. Then the final decision will be hers if she want to do this or not", said Arnav.

"Arnav if you need more time then its fine. Don't rush into this", said Arvind.

"No dad its fine. Just like you said, may be its not love at this stage but it will be with time. Just like you and mom", said Arnav and Arvind hug his son.

Arvind didn't wait for long and dials Shashi proposing his son's hand for Khushi. Shashi was happy to hear this, he had always liked Arnav. And who can be better than him for his daughter. Arvind asked him to talk to Khushi about this.