NLMG Part 3 - A

Normal Font = FLASHBACKS

Bold = Current thoughts along with flashbacks

FLASHBACKS - 1 year and some months ago ...

Shashi stopped his car near a magnificent 10 story building, "Here you go", he smiled looking at his daughter beside him on the front seat.

"How I am looking Papa?", asked Khushi adjusting her white cardigan over a peach color churidar Kurta.

"Pretty as always", said Shashi with love.

Khushi took a deep breath and opened the car door. "Ok Papa, wish me luck", giving a big smile to her father.

"Best of luck ... don't be nervous ok. Just be yourself", said Shashi and then quickly added, "Be yourself means not your crazy self ok".

"Papaa...", Khushi pouted, "I am not crazy ok".

"yeah right, Ok I have already informed Mr. Raizada about you coming. Arnav will take your interview. Please don't do any of your antics", Shashi said in a warning tone.

"Yes yes, now can I go?", said Khushi rolling her eyes. Shashi patted her head and Khushi came out of car and wave goodbye to her father who drove away to his own office.

Khushi move forward and entered the building, giving herself a pep-talk that she could do this and don't have to be nervous. She moves to the reception area and give her name. Receptionist asked her to go to 8th floor and to the right side, where Mr. Arvind Singh Raizada's cabin was. She moves in elevator, taking her cell out and gasped that she is already 10 minutes late. She tapped her foot in nervousness, just then her cell beeped and saw a message from her brother.

She quickly typed a reply, just then elevator door open and she went out, going to right side. She pressed the send button, locked her phone and tried to put in her hand bag which was swinging due to her hurried steps. As her eyes were down she didn't saw the person coming and in the next moment collided with him.

"oww", said Khushi as she felt her body bump into something hard. Her files and bag fell on the floor. Few things came out of her bag, as she had opened the zip to put her cell phone and same with file, papers were out of it.

"Haww ... look what you did?", said Khushi as she look at the person and got mute for few seconds looking at a handsome man with sharp features and beautiful brown eyes.

"What ... I did it? You were the one who was looking down", said the person who was holding her arm to break her fall.

"Haww, you ...", Khushi pointed her finger at his face and saw his eyes going down to her finger. He then look at her and raise his eyebrow as if challenging her to prove him wrong.

"ok ok fine I was looking down but you should have taken care na, if I wasn't looking then you should have told me", said Khushi in hurried tone and kneel down to pick her stuff.

The person roll his eyes at her and take a step to side to go away when he felt a tug on his hand and he found himself kneeling opposite to her.

"Now where are you going, help me in correcting my file", said Khushi as she thrust the empty black file in his hand, "put the papers back in there ... and do it number wise ok".

"What? Me and ..." the person was saying when Khushi cut him who was putting her things back in bag.

"yes yes you ... can't you help an innocent woman like me?", said Khushi giving him a pouting look.