NLMG Part 3 - B

Normal Font = FLASHBACKS

Bold = Current thoughts along with flashbacks

FLASHBACKS CONTINUES

One day she was leaving for office, she thought to meet Arnav, give him daily report. She knocked twice on the door, but when didn't hear his voice she went in thinking to drop the file on table as he might be away somewhere. That's when she saw him laying on floor with his back to the wall, unconscious.

"Arnav Sir ...", Khushi gasped loud as she kneel down beside him and shake him calling his name, but he didn't responded. She got panicked and looked here and there and found a water glass. She sprinkle some on Arnav and he moved his head to side mumbling something.

"Arnav Sir ... are you alright? What happened to you?", asked Khushi on the verge of crying.

"Sweet ... something sweet please", Arnav managed to say in low tone.

"What? Sweet ... Arnav Sir", Khushi shakes him but its looks like that he was again unconscious and that made her hell worried. She ran outside the cabin, as tears started to flow down. Luckily she found Aman and Akash and run to them.

"What happened Khushi?", asked Aman as he saw her crying and panting.

"Wo .. Arnav Sir, something happened to him ... he .. he is not saying anything", said Khushi as she sobbed a little. Aman and Akash run to Arnav's cabin, and Khushi follows them.

"Aman, I guess bhai's sugar level got low ... didn't he have his lunch today?", asked Akash in worried tone as he started to look in drawers.

Khushi was standing to side looking worried and crying. Aman quickly dials his regular doctor, meanwhile Akash had found a sweet and manage to make Arnav eat it. After some time he opened his eyes, but feeling too weak to move. Aman and Akash both move him on the sofa and waited for doctor.

"Khushi its ok ...", Aman came to Khushi and side hug her, "He is diabetic na so sometimes when his sugar level gets low he gets weak and when he skips meals, which I am sure he did today, he gets unconscious".

Khushi nodded her head and wipe her tears but couldn't wipe the ache she was feeling inside her at the weak sight of Arnav. Soon the doctor came and also Arvind, as Akash informed him.

Doctor injected Arnav and asked them to make him eat something along with something sweet too, hearing that Khushi move out of cabin. After 15 minutes Arnav got conscious and got a scolding from both Arvind and Akash for skipping his meal and medicine. Just then Khushi came inside with the tray.

Arnav look up at her and got surprise and worried seeing her pale face.

"What happened to you? Are you alright?", asked Arnav trying to stand up, But Akash held his shoulder and make him sit on sofa.

"Yes ... please eat", said Khushi putting the tray on sofa and went out.

Arnav look at Akash and Aman questioningly and Aman told him how panicked Khushi got seeing him unconscious and was crying too.

Arnav started to eat sandwich and asked his dad to go home. Arvind left after instructing Akash to not let him drive and take him home in his car. Arnav denied but with stern look of his father he agreed. Aman too left with Arvind.

"Where is Khushi? Did she left for home?", asked Arnav.

"Don't know bhai ... let me see in her cabin", saying that Akash left and found Khushi in her cabin wiping her tears.

"Khushi bhai is fine ... he is asking for you", said Akash as he came to her.

"Ok I will go", said Khushi.