Chapter 12

I crouched down to catch my breath on the sidewalk and felt my bloody nose. Realizing I didn't have a tissue or anything, I wiped the blood off my nose with my arm. I sat down on the sidewalk ledge.

I slowly started breaking down, crying into my hands to hide my embarrassing face. I suddenly felt someone hugging me from the side, I was too tired to even react.

"You okay?"

I turned next to me, "George?"

He looked at my face and smiled, "It's okay to not be okay." He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Wow, this is so embarrassing," I chuckled, wiping my nose with my arm, trying to hide my face. I tried hard to stop crying.

George let me rest my head on his shoulder as we both sat on the ledge of the sidewalk, "It's okay to cry." He patted my head.

All the built up emotion, just let out. My effort of trying to hide my tears and ignore that feeling in the back of my throat let out as I sobbed onto his shoulder. I cried so much I started having a hard time breathing, gasping for air between my tears.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve. "Thanks."

George looked down at me, "For what?"

I just smiled at him, sniffing my nose. I turned to him and started hugging him. George turned his body to me hugged me back. I rested my head on his right shoulder as I hugged him tight.

I started sobbing even more as George patted my back and put his fingers through my hair. "It's okay, it's okay."

I cried for probably an hour straight, I looked up to his face from his chest, "I'm surprised you haven't left me yet." I chuckled.

"I care about you," He smiled, he caressed my face as he wiped another tear from my cheek.

I laid my head back on his shoulder, still hugging him as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Let's go," George got up, and offered his arm to help me up.

I looked up to him and took his hand.

George turned around, "Get on."

"Huh?"

"Get on," He looked back at me and grinned.

I got in his back and he carried me and started walking.

"You really don't need to this." I hugged his shoulders, resting my head on his right shoulder.

"No, it's fine, I want to do this." He looked back at me and smiled.

"Thanks," I hugged him tighter as a tear fell.

I was so tired from crying and so emotionally exhausted I started to doze off on his shoulders.

George noticed I stopped crying or moving, "Y/n?" He turned his face behind him to see me sleeping. He smiled at my sleeping face, happy that I was in peace. "You look so cute, you know that."

George felt a tear go down his face, "Why am I crying?" He mumbled to himself, chuckling.