Prelude to a Storm

Destiny was impatiently waiting for Dustin to finish the track he was riding. Her watch was going off, signaling it was time for her and Dustin to go.

As Dustin came into veiw, Destiny watched as he slowed down in front of Kelly, before looking over to her.

She pointed to her watch, signaling for them to leave.

This causes Dustin to grab ahold of Kelly's wrist to look at the time. He saw it was indeed was time to leave.

Dustin jumps off his bike and leaves Kelly there as he rushes towards Destiny, who shakes her head. "We're late."

Dustin nods. "Yeah, I know."

The two siblings leave the track once Dustin is changed into his nromal clothes.

They are the last to Tori's van, opening the side door

Destiny gets in first, being greeted by Shane. "Hey, Des."

She smiled as she greets him back. "Hey."

Tori chuckled at the girl's reaction. "Hey, Destiny."

Destiny smiles sweetly at her female friend. "Hey, Tori."

Dustin greets Shane with a hand slap. "What's up, dude."

He rolls into the front seat almost kicking Destiny in the process. Dustin sits up right and Destiny slaps him in the back of the head. "Watch it!"

Dustin gives her a "What" look to which Destiny just rolls her eyes as they drive off.

They were driving as Tori asks. "How can you guys be late every single time?"

"Well, on my own I'm never late. I'm only late because of this airhead." Destiny answers, referring to her brother as Tori nods. "Yeah. Destiny and I couldn't be late if we actually planned it.

Destiny agreed. "Yeah."

"Well maybe that because, your the reliable ones." Shane playfully suggests.

Tori asks. "What does that mean the reliable ones?"

"Look, in any group, there are different kinds of people." Shane begins to answer but Dustin cuts him off. "That's totally true. Yeah. Think about the power rangers."

Shane nods with an excited smile as Tori raises an eyebrow. "The power rangers?"

Destiny jokingly scoffs. "You gotta be joking."

Dustin continues. "No, I...like..., okay. There's always the mellow, like reflective dude." He says talking about himself before turning to Destiny. "There's also the tag along younger sibling."

Destiny gave him an annoyed glare as Shane cuts in. "Then there's the risk taker. The adrenaline guy. That would of course be me." He looks at himself  in the rearveiw mirror as they all laughed.

"Yeah, right." Dustin jokes as he finished off. "And you Tori, your, your just, your the logical one."

Destiny shakes her head. "You guys have to lay off the comics, seriously."

Tori nods in agreement. "The Power Rangers. Whatever."

Time skip to the woods

They all got out of the van in a secret place out in the woods.

Dustin looks around, not very found of their surroundings. "This place always creeps me out."

Shane feels the same. "I heard that, bro."

Tori is annoyed with their paranoia. "You guys are so lame."

They continue walking and since Dustin is falling behind, Destiny urging him to catch up. "Dustin, would you come on."