Chapter 5

*YOUR POV*

I woke up in his arms. He was holding me tightly like he never wanted me to leave. It felt so great to be with someone that actually cares about me. I stared at him while he sleeped. He was so beautiful. I could see now why his fans always tell him to smile and be happy. He woke up.

Morning I said.

Morning beautiful he said while yawning.

Thankyou for showing me a great time last nite I said.

You deserved it ans your so welcome he said while smiling.

Unfortunately I have to go home I said.

Oh do you need me to take you home he asked.

Oh no! My friend is coming to pick me up I said while getting dressed.

I kissed him again, again and again. I walked downstairs and out the door. I ran to the cafè where I told devin to pick me up at. I didnt want prod to know I was still with him. I felt as if he wouldnt want me anymore and that I was a cheater. I quietly entered the car and kissed devin. He slapped me.

What was that for I said while holding my face in shock.

Just felt like doing it bitch he said.

I leaned my head against the door and cried softly.

How was your nite a shela house he said hasty.

It was terrible im never goin back I lied.

Great now give me some head he said while unbuckling his belt.

I dont really feel like doing that now I replied.

I didnt ask it was an order he said while pushing my head towards his dick.

Let me go I said while running out the car.

I ran out the car crying and screaming. He caught me and punched me in my face and kicked me in the stomach. He threw me in the car and drove home. We arrived at the house he drugged me upstairs and threw me on the bed. He immediately forced himself into me. I just sat there and thought About Prod the whole time while I was being forcefully raped.

*PRODS POV*

I went downstairs 30 mins after yn left. I fixed me some breakfast. I couldnt stop smiling all I could think about was her. She was so beautiful her face, her smile and her amazing body. I ate my food and quickly went upstairs to change. Made my way ou the door and began running. I ran 2 miles and stopped at the cafè like always. There she was again with the same dude. Thoughts ran through my mind why would she meet with him again I said to myself. I called her.

*phone*

Ring ring ring ring.... Noone answers..

I looked at her as she picked up the phone looked at it and put it back kn the table. She ignored my call but why? The dude faced turned from calm to mad. He picked up the phone and started yelling.

*YOUR POV*

I was at the cafè with devin like every other morning. Despite what had happen last nite I still had a soft spot for him. But I didnt want Prod to know at all I didnt want him to think I was a liar or some kind of joke. My phone rang. It was Prod. I couldnt answer so I just quickly layed the phone back down.

Who the hell was that devin asked while taking the phone.

Just an old friend from college I answered.

Then why the fuck to it say Prod with a heart beside it he yelled.

We were just really close back then I replied.

He snatched me up and headed towards the exit of the cafè. Everyone was looking around in shock and fear. I struggled to get loose but as always I couldnt. We made our way outside he let go.

Listen bitch if you ever cheat on me I will kill you he said.

I told you he was a friend I said scared to death.

He slapped me friend my ass I am your only friend you hoe he yelled.

Im not a hoe I yelled.

You are what I say you are he said while snatching me up.

Let me go I screamed.

Hell no and you better no leave the house ever agin he said while slapping me once more.

Hey leave her alone a voice yelled behind us.