Chapter 4

*YOUR POV*

He opened the door and I walked in slowly. His house was so huge I felt guilty for not coming over in the beginning. Hello he said while kissing my cheek. Hello to you to as he took my jacket. We walked to the kitchen area it was big as well. The table was so neat and the food looked delicious. He held the chair out as I sat down and scooted me up. He took his seat. We said grace and began eating.

This is the beautifulest thing ever I said happily.

Beautiful people deserve beautiful things he said while smiling.

I was blushing so hard I love a man who compliments me unlike devin.

So I saw you earlier at the cafè with a friend he said.

Oh umm that was one of my old friends from school I said shockingly.

Thats exactly what I said except I said from college he said.

I laughed and sip on my champagne nervously.

We both shared laughs and old memories together. I cleaned up the plates when we were done and put them in the dishwasher. We made our way to the living room and sat down.

So how about a movie he asked.

That sounds fun I replied.

He popped in a scary movie. I cuddled up next to him as we layed on the sofa. I loved this date it was one of the best I ever had. I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

What happen he said sternly?

Nothing I just want to thankyou for this beautiful date I said.

No problem you deserved it he said.

I quickly kissed him it was long deep and passionate. He liked it alot because as soon as I let go he went back in. We made out for a couple of minutes. He was so aroused as I felt on his pants.

Look like someones happy I said while laughing.

You got that right he replied while kissing my neck.

I pushed his head deeper into my neck. I loved every minute of his tender kisses. I felt myself getting wet I knew I couldnt control it. I began taking off his shirt.

Do you want to go upstairs he asked?

I thought you would never ask..

He carried me upstairs like a gentleman. We went into his room. It was so big and the bed was huge. He flopped me down on the bed and began to take off his clothes. So did I.

*PRODS POV*

I slid underneath the sheet. I could feel she was naked as well, lying on her back. Her arms reached out as I got on top of her. She opened her legs, and let me fall in between them. I could feel the heat right away, the moisture thay wetted the inside of her thighs, which made me hornier. She wrapped her arms around me, raised her head, feeling for my lips. I pressed my my mouth to hers, sanked my tongue in,and kissed her deeply. She held me tight, opened her legs more, clamped them around my waist, she was trying to pull me in.

Hold on I said. Are you sure about this?

Yes she said while pressing me to enter her.

Do you have any protection I asked? I didnt buy any.

No. Were fine just dont nut in me she replied.

Okay I said while sliding inside her carefully. It had been so long since I had sex, but the memory of how it felt came back. She was a little tight, her vagina gripping him, but she was so wet as I teased her by moving my head around her clit. She moaned as her body tightened, her legs clamped against my hip.

Oh baby yes she moaned.

Do you like it I asked while stroking her vagina.

Yes yes Prod yes she yelled.

I started to pump my hips, sliding in and out, long strokes. She moaned and tilted her head back, I found her mouth and kissed her, I wouldnt let her move. I continued to stroke until he felt her body tighten, he heard a high pitch moan from her clenched teeth. I knew she was about to come.

Oh yea she screamed! Im about to come.. *comes*

Ahhhhh! I screamed while nutting.

I rolled off her and kissed her cheek. She was so wet I could feel it on the bed.

Omg! You just made my day she said breathing heavily.

Hey thats what I do I replied.

We fell asleep in eachothers arms after taking a shower. I couldnt wait to make her mines so she could live with me. And we could make sweet love every night maybe even babies.