Chapter 11

* 2years later*

*YOUR POV*

We haven't seen or heard from Devin ever since him and Prod had that speed chase. Everything is going good me and Prod moved to a bigger mansion in LA which is better for his job and us. I decided to get a job and work part-time at a local bar which everyone came to all the hottest celebrities and stars been here. Because of the injuries me and Prod both had we are still shocked and very careful with all that we do. We also made sure our brand new mansion was equipped with the best security system in town. I often have bad dreams and think that Devin will come back to get me one day but Prod keeps me level headed and focused. Matter of fact today is our 2 year anniversary and I'm going to keep him focused ;)

"Babe I'm home" Prod yelled while walking into the huge mansion.

"I'm in the kitchen!" you screamed while stirring up the food.

"How is my bae boo today?" he said as he placed roses in your hand and kissed your lips softly.

"MUCH better now that you're here." "Thanks for the roses babe I thought you would forget" she said while kissing him back.

"How could I ever forget our anniversary after all that you and me been through?" "I love you girl"

"I love you to babe" "Dinner will be ready in five so go get cleaned up" she said while kissing him once more.

*PROD POV*

I raced upstairs to freshen up I couldnt wait to be alone with with yn tonight. It seemed like every time we were alone or together something bad always happened. Not tonight. We are off to a new start in our relationship new home new us and nothing to worry about. *phone rings*

Prod: Hello ?

Devin: Yea you little snake. You thought I forgot about you and yn didnt you?

Prod: What the hell! How did you get my new number? I thought you was in jail?

Devin: Nigga fuck you and fuck jail! When I get out  im coming for both of yall asses it ain't over yet. Hahahahahahaha! *hangs up*

I threw the phone on the bed quickly and ran to the bathroom. I threw water on my face to keep me from over heating. I was so mad. Just when I thought me and yn were going to have a better life this shit happens. I calmed down and went back downstairs.

"What took you so long babe I was beginning to worry?" yn asked while serving the food.

"Huh? Oh nothing" Prod said nervously. "Just had to shit."

"Hahaha." "Told you to lay off the cheese" yn said while laughing.

"Y-yea y-ou did." he said while sweating.

"Are you sure you okay?" yn asked.

"Yeaa im g-ood" he smiled faintly.

"Greeeaattt! cause im gonna rock your world tonight" she said while pulling him upstairs.

*YOUR POV*

We go upstairs. I have been waiting for this moment forever. After all the surgeries and accidents I had while dealing with Devin put me and Prods sexual life behind. But tonight I was ready it was our anniversary and he deserved it after all he did for me. I love that boy. He went to the bathroom to get ready. *his phone ringed*

YN: Hello? ......