Chapter 6

*YOUR POV*

I turned around and there he was. He looked angry and mad I had never seen him look that way.

Who the hell are you asked devin.

I am her lover Prod replied.

Her lover devin yelled.

He slapped me in my face and tried to choke me. Prod wouldnt let him he ran over and punched devin in the face. Devin let go of me and began hitting Prod in the stomach. Prod pushed him on the ground and began punching him in the face. I ran over quickly to pull Prod off.

Prod get off of him I yelled.

What! Are you defending him after he chocked you Prod asked.

Prod I love him im so sorry I replied.

Prod got up quickly and looked at me as if I broke his whole world. I didnt mean to make him feel as if I didnt love him because I do.

So what are you saying? Said Prod.

Prod im so sorry but he is my boyfriend.

Prod looked at him hastily then looked back at me. He began to run. I tried calling him but he ignored me and continued running. I felt like shit I didnt want to make him feel unwanted. I knew that keeping the devin situation away from him would come back to bite me in the ass. But I didnt want him to find out about it this way and not while I was in an argument with devin. Devin stumbled to his feet.

You bitch I am going to kill you devin yelled.

Devin i-im sorry I explained.

Sorry my ass you are fucking done, I am going to beat your ass so bad you gonna need the hospital he said moving closer.

No devin im so sorry I dient meant to I said while backing up.

He reached for me but I began to run. I ran like I was being chased by the devil. I looked back there was noone behind me. I continued running still. All the good times me and Prod had ran through my head. I ran to a store with a payphone. I called Prod but he didnt answer.

*PRODS POV*

I ran all the way back to my house and locked all my doors. I went upstairs layed on my bed and began crying. I couldnt believe she would do such a thing to me. I trusted her and I was falling in love with her slowly but steadily. Images of her began to pop in my head she is so beautiful and seeing her get beat up like that hurts me. I wish she wouldve just told me the truth from the beginning then we both wouldnt end up hurt like this. My phone ringed. It was her but I didnt answer my pain was so deep I couldnt even talk. Especially not to her my words wouldnt even come out if I tried. I layed my head back down and dozed off to sleep.

*YOUR POV*

He didnt answer and I had no where to go. I began to walk the streets. It was so cold and lonely at night time. I walked until I got to and old house that looked abandoned. I entered slowly it was dark I felt my way to a couch and layed down.

Wake your ass up sugar cube a voice whispered in my ear.

I jumped up slowly and looked around not remembering where I was at. I was surounded by men who looked like drug dealers and pimps.

Where am I, I asked.

Your at the hoe house dont you remember a man said.

Hoe house! I am not a hoe I yelled while getting up.

You are now I own your ass another man said while laughing.

I got up to run but I slowly felt myself being pulled back down. I kicked and screamed while my clothes were being ripped off.

Leave me alone I yelled.

Calm down sexy we are just trying you out for the job a man said.

What job I am not a hoe please let me go I dont belong here I pleaded.

Its okay I will take it slow. The man said while pulling his pants down. I felt as if I was with devin again. The force to have sex with him when I didnt want to. I felt a sharp pain enter my vagina I couldnt feel anything my body was numb. I heard a bunch of oooh and ahhs. Then I blacked out!