Shit

Tessa's Pov:

It has been 2 weeks since I've been here. I haven't slept much after I had the nightmare. I remember it clearly;

A strong Italian voice woke me out of the nightmare.

"Shhh it's okay il mi amore."  Giovanni was hugging me and pushing me close to his chest.

I know I should feel scared, the dude kidnapped me but I felt safe.

Nope. I'm not going to be a pathetic girl with Stockholm syndrome.

I stiffened as I remembered the events of THAT night; the first night it happened.

Giovanni sighed and started getting out of the bed.

I turned over to see him leave, but not before he said, "I can't force you to tell me things, but you need to explain a few things. Sleep well."

He was out the door before I could finish wiping my tears.

****

I haven't seen Giovanni since then, and if I did, it was a quick glance as I walked to the kitchen and back.

Kyle had come and "found me" almost every day when he realised Giovanni wasn't around.

He hadn't gotten far and man was I thankful for that.

At first I tried to cry or scream for help but the gun pushed against me would always be a constant reminder to shut up.

I shook my head, I need food to think.

I got off my bed and opened my door slightly.

Rosa will be there, it's a Saturday so she spends all afternoon cooking for Sunday.

I was halfway in the hallway when a familiar object poked into my back.

⚠️TW⚠️

"Time to go missy, make a fuss and I won't be scared to shoot your brains out after fucking your little pussy." Kyle whispered into my right ear and pushed me into the room next to us.

He grabbed my arms with his freehand and pinned them against my head.

Shit.

I heard a jingle and realised that bitch had handcuffed me.

He taped my mouth shut, which was new.

He started kissing me again and undoing my top.

Half of my breasts were exposed but he kept kissing down to my pants which he was no removing as I tried thrashing out of his grip.

It was no use.

I felt a sharp pain as he had slipped 3 fingers into me at once.

I started crying and tried to scream but the tape prevented anyone from hearing my muffled screams.

He continued to thrust into me at a painful pace as I tried to kick him.

"Bad girls get punished, doll. Keep doing that and I'll shove my dick up there sooner."

I continued to cry as he put yet another finger into me.

A click sound and the door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!?"