28. Midnight Murderer (Part 2).

The specimen in front of me laughed and I found myself swooning at his dimples. "Grazie, you're very stunning too" Gorgeous Italiano said as we danced together, my hands without much hesitation made their way to his neck and we just moved to the music.

I was so drawn to him and I found it strange but went with it. Like You by Rosenfeld blasted through the speakers and I found the beat so invigorating.

"You understand English?" I asked him, more like yelled it over the loud music.

"A little, I spent a year in Canada after college" Gorgeous Italiano said and I continued to swoon over his accent, "My name is Luca. What's your name, Bella?" Gorgeous Luca asked, "Sk—" I caught myself again at the last minute, "Lucia!" I smiled.

"We have the same name!" Luca brightly smiled showing me his perfect teeth. I noticed his left lateral incisor was a bit turned to the inside making his smile crooked but even more beautiful. He had a beauty mark above his right eye and on his lips.

"Siamo anime gemelle!" Luca said slowly giving me time to admire his perfectly imperfect beauty.

I didn't understand a word of what he said but it sounded magical and swoon-worthy, "What does that mean?" I asked as he twirled me again, it was so ridiculous because the music was electric dance music and we were slow dancing but who cared? I was in Italy, there were no restrictions because nobody knew who I was.

Luca put his forehead on mine before answering, "We're soul mates!" and stared into my eyes, Yep! Definitely swoon-worthy.

"Your eyes are gorgeous, Lucia" He commented, and I just fell in love with the way he said my name, I didn't know why I felt that strongly toward a guy I met less than five minutes ago but I just went with the flow.

Must be whatever I drank.

"Mille Grazie" I grinned and cheerfully thanked him, "Can I kiss you, Lucia?" Luca asked still holding my eyes in his gaze, my smile dropped and my eyes went wide "What?!" I exclaimed and next thing I knew Luca's lips came crashing down on mine in a soft motion.

His lips were warm and sweet with a hint of alcohol, it felt like the music stopped and we were in an isolated room. I found myself kissing him back.

My lips mimicked his motion, his hands were on my waist pulling me closer as I grabbed onto him to keep from falling. Our tongues had their own dance to the rhythm of our fast heart beats. It was...magical.

He broke it off first and smiled at me again, I felt a little dizzy and cold for some reason, "I have to go now, bye Lucia" He said as he held my hands and walked backward into the dancing crowd again before turning around and completely disappearing.

"Good bye my love" I found myself saying as I desperately stretched my hands out hoping he would hold me again and watched his retreating back leave my sight.

I looked down, turned around and started walking away from the music and toward the bar, I wasn't walking straight. My mind was still wrapped in what had just happened. I shook my head left and right to clear my thoughts a little bit. 

What the fuck just happened?!

This was the most action I got all year!

"Did that really just happen?!" I asked myself out loud alerting the few people that were approaching the bar, they looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care, I had my own dilemma to worry about.

Was I dreaming? Maybe I fainted.

"Hey, you seem lost" I turned to my right to find Patricia talking to me, she put her hand on my shoulder and asked, "What are you looking for?".