28. In The Club (Part 1).

We arrived at a night club called 'Lussuria', which meant Lust according to Lorenzo. I took a look at the extremely long line of people waiting outside for the bouncer to let them in, we're gonna be waiting here forEVER, I thought.

"Look at this line, we're never gonna get through" I complained to Lorenzo as soon as he pulled the car in front of the club, he didn't say anything, instead he smirked as he got off the car and came to open my door.

A guy dressed in a uniform quickly came and Lorenzo handed him the keys to the car, "Tranquila, come on" Lorenzo gestured me to follow beside him and I did.

As we headed toward the entrance I noticed the stares Lorenzo got from girls, it was honestly embarrassing, they were ogling him up and down like he was naked on a silver platter. But since he didn't seem to mind it, I just brushed off the Lussuria-filled gawking.

I even noticed some of the guys eyeing me, undressing me in their heads, I felt super self conscious and tried to pull me skirt down a bit, it was like 2 inches long barely covering my thighs. I'm exaggerating but seriously, why would anyone design something so provocative?

"Signore Vitale, good to see you here" The bouncer greeted Lorenzo and glanced once at me, I just smiled and looked down. "How are you, Draco?" Lorenzo greeted back smiling brightly as he shook the bouncer's hand. I was amazed. Lorenzo was being Nice? To another Person?? Was he possessed?!

Draco, let us in immediately when there are like a hundred people waiting outside, then again I was with a very powerful man, why was I so surprised?

The inside of the club was loud and dark, neon lights were flashing making it hard to see anything. Heavy bass music was playing and people were drinking, dancing, jumping excitedly, bumping with each other and bumping Me in the process. I couldn't see or hear clearly.

I felt a strong warm grip around my left hand and looked over to see Lorenzo guiding me through the crowd. I tumbled behind him trying to get used to the euphoric atmosphere everyone seemed to be enjoying.

We went upstairs and it was like a whole different area. It went from night club to men's lounge very quickly, the area was also dark with LED illuminated tables and pillars. Smoke filled the air and the stench coupled with liquor was unbearable, It left me with a permanent scrunched face .

As I looked around I saw topless girls dancing inside cages and men were cheering and throwing money on them, I was beyond stunned, I was rendered frozen. I wanted to scream, gag and cry all at the same time. I think I preferred the sweaty bumping and grinding downstairs.

What the hell was I even Looking At?! What is this place?! Lorenzo noticed my shock and grabbed my waist, pulling me to a different side of the lounge where a very attractive tall and curvy black haired bombshell came over to escort us. 

She was dressed in all black like a sexy dominatrix. She wore black underwear with fishnet pantyhose and a shiny black latex corset with a sweat-heart neck line. A wide smile stretched across her bright ruby red lips as she saw us. She looked like something out of a Playboy.

"It's great to see you again, Don Vitale. We all missed you very much" She greeted Lorenzo, "Patricia" He greeted back. She moved closer and kissed him on the corner of his lips, pretty damn close to his mouth if you ask me, then whispered something in his ear.

When I tell you I was shocked and appalled! Hello!! This man is Engaged to be married! Am I the only person with morals around here?!

Although Lorenzo seemed to love it, judging by the mischievous grin and dark gaze he gave her, he suddenly let go of my hand as he started talking to Patricia. That hurt my feelings, I felt like a yogurt gone bad. Discarded and forgotten.