Chapter 17

Diana - italics
Kyle - bold

Previously:
Argh* Kyle! I need you to listen , not interrupt me ”

“Oh yeah , am sorry”

                       -&-&-&-&-&-
So , it was the day to shoot the breakup video , they went to this underground wrestling tournament place , Aiden had already bought the ticket and they've already prepared the camera , so when they were about to start videoing , they went into the boxing ring in the middle of a fight , they told them to get out but they didn't listen ”

They were now like :
Aiden : Hey guys welcome to my channel , today , me and my girlfriend here , Mae , we're  both at the wrestling tournament contest and we're gonna blow you're mind with this video . And we start in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ,1”.

Mae : You shouldn't have done that Aiden , I can't believe you could cheat on me like that , I thought we we're gonna be  forever ( she said this in-between sobs )

“Aiden : well what can I say , you couldn't satisfy me , besides Lizzy willingly threw herself on me , I couldn't say no to that”

Coordinator : would you guys get the fuck out if the boxing ring , we're in the middle of a fight ”

Mae : I can't believe you Aiden , you said you lo- * gun shots *

“Who was shooting the gun”

“Well what they didn't know when they went to the tournament that day , is that someone there was  hiding from a mafia man in there, I guess he got himself into some mafia shit . I warned them not to go but they did”

“How did you know something was wrong”

I was at home , in my room watching the show , when I saw what was going on , I went there to stop them . Do you know one funny thing ?

What”

They both saw that a war was about to break out , instead of them to get out of there , they rather decided to sit there , watch and video what was happening , they almost got shot when I got there , but luckily I saved them on time”

“ So you must feel like an heroin ”

“ Of cause I am , I saved them ”

“ kk , I gotta go ”

“ Yeah , bye . I'll send you the link for the video ”

“ Bye ”

                     -$-$-$-$-$-
I know I didn't write this chapter well , but at least it's something .

Plz :
Vote 🌟
Comment 🔥
Share ✨