Chapter 13

Diana - italics
Mae - Diana's sister

Previously on accidentally dialed :

" So you have a boyfriend and you didn't bother telling me"

" Mae can you chillax a bit , kyles not my boyfriend "

-0-0-0-0-0-
" So who's he "

" I don't know him , you're the one who gave me his number "

" I don't kn-"

" Wait a minute, it was you that gave me the wrong number when I asked for Aiden's number , explain yourself young lady"

" Well you see , the thing is I gave you the wrong number "

" I Know that already genius , tell me the truth "

" I gave you a number I don't know cause I knew if I gave you his number , you'll track him down and the fight him "

" You know what I don't blame you , I blame myself for wanting to protect you "

" I'm sorry "

" I'm sorry, that's all I get for wanting to save you , you were crying Mae "

" Well I don't want you to have a fight with you're friend . And besides I wasn't really crying , I wasn't hurt "

" He knew the consequence Mae! , I asked you both not to do it "

" Guuuuurl you gotta chillax , I didn't even get hurt "

" So you were waiting to actually get hurt . I blame myself for wanting to save you ."

" Dia- "

" You know what just get out of my room , don't let me see you right now until I say we're cool to talk to each other. Bye " I pushed her out of my room and closed the door .

" Diana I'm sorry "

" I know you are . I'm just angry at you , I want to be alone right now ok "

" Okay "

-0-0-0-0-0-
Plz y'all like , vote , read and comment on my story .ciao