Chapter 2

Diana - italics
Kyle - bold

                         ******
“Hel-”.

The fuck Aiden! Why didn't you call, you ditched me again”.

Emm... Excuse me you still got the wrong number”.

“oh sorry, is this the dude I called yesterday, the one who sarcastically complimented me?”.

Yeah , if that's how you want to describe me but still FYI my name's kyle”.

“Ok then Kyle and how would you describe me? FYI, the name's D to the I to the ANA , Diana”

“You know you could've just said your name like any other normal human being would've, your such a weirdo. And if I'm to describe you based on our yesterday's talk, more like yelling then I would've said : 1) you yell , 2) you yell a lot ,and 3) you are kinda violent , even through the phone”.

First of all bitchhh am a limited edition, secondly like I said before your too wordy for me liking, thirdly I don't yell and I ain't violent on a daily basis, I'm only violent when am annoyed by some fucking idiots”.

Okayyy babe. But still what's the meaning of wordy”.

“Ni**a  by now I taught you would've googled the word , lemme help you break it down in a level you'll understand , it means too much words”.

Ok thanks”.

Ok dude bye-bye ee”.

Don't you-”.

  ***Beep***

And she fucking did”.