It's Important but You Can't Come!

John's POV

I was walking home from the store with a big bag in my hands. I had to get a couple of food items that we could actually eat.

I unlock the door to our flat and stepped inside. I walked upstairs and made my way into the sitting room.

"Sherlock, Im back!" I yelled as I sat the bag on a tiny empty space on the table. He came running into the room.

"John!" he said putting his hands on my shoulder and looking at me frantically.

"What? What is it?!" I asked confused.

"I have to do something very important but you can't come," he said looking me I the eye.

"Ok... umm why?"

"You just can't its important you don't follow me or try to find out what it is. Stay here. Don't go any where."

"Okay okay I won't. Calm down," I said smiling slightly as he let go of my shoulders and ran off like an excited child.

"I'll be back!" He yelled shutting the door. I chuckled to myself.

Sherlock's POV

I walked quickly down the street and pulled my phone out and sent a text to Molly.

'Meet me at the spot NOW with the things I ask for
-SH '

I sent the same one to Lestrade. Then I was off to the store to get some important things.
.
.
.
.
I called a cab to take me to meet Molly and Lestrade. I jumped out of the cab and threw some money the cabbie's way. I then ran all the way up the hill to see Molly waiting with a few bags.

"Hello Molly," I said flashing a quick smile-ish thing her way.

"Hi Sherlock. I brought everything you asked for," she said smiling and motioning to the bags.

"Thank you. How much do you want?" I asked.

"W-what do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "I mean money wise."

"Oh! No no no, nothing. You don't have to-"

"Shut up. Here," I said shoving a some random notes in her hands.

"T-thank you, I really don-"

"Hey guys!" she was cut off by the enthusiastic detective running up the hill. "I got the stuff!" he said grinning, "Did you bring the thing?"

"Yes," I said motioning to my pocket,"Thank you Gram." I took the bags he had. Molly giggled.

"It's Greg! How many times do I need to tell you?!"

"What?" I said turning to face him.

"My name. It's Greg," he said starring at me.

"Oh what's it matter?" I said turning away and looking through the bags. Molly giggled as Greg groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Can you help me set this up?" I asked fairly nice as I starting getting things out and putting them onto the soft grass. This was going to be perfect.

John's POV

It had been quite lonely without Sherlock. I did some cleaning and tidied up the place a bit. I even got a loud of laundry down. Damn! I'm like the woman in our relation ship.

I shook my head remembering when Greg just had to point that out to Sherlock. Christ, he still mocks me about it. I was now his god damn 'princess'.

I forced my attention back to the television, not even sure what was on. After a few more minutes of mindlessly starring at the screen my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see. It was from Sherlock.