Falling Asleep

John and Sherlock were sitting comfortably on the couch. John stared sleepily at his flat mate who was going on about a recent case. John had missed that one because he was at the clinic.

At the moment he was grumbling about how he was forced to wear a bowtie as part of his outfit, which he hated because bowties were not cool.

Just then, Sherlock decided to sprawl out on the couch and lay down. This resulted in John being very squished at the end of the couch with Sherlock's feet in his face.

"Hey!" John stood up. He walked around the couch and laid down on top of Sherlock, burring his face in his chest. Sherlock paused for about six seconds. One to be in shock and five to wrap his arms comfortably around John, resting his hand on John's back. He them continued rambling.

After a while, John let out a small laugh.

"What?" Sherlock stopped, immediately to question the small blogger on his chest.

"Christ Sherlock, I'm about to fall asleep."

"Well don't!" Sherlock said shortly And went on with his story. Just a few moments later John was snoring lightly into Sherlock's chest, but Sherlock didn't notice until about 15 minutes later when he was asking a question.

"So how do you think it got there? I want your input." He did not get an reply, "John?" He looked at the little man and heard him snore.

'Oh'

Sherlock did not know what to do, at all. For a couple minutes, Sherlock just stared at John. Then he decided he should try and move John off him. He gently tried to scoot John off him, but failed. Finally Sherlock gave up and started talking again.

After about 10 minutes of worthless talking, John mumbled something in his sleep causing Sherlock to stop. He looked down at the man with an annoyed look on his face. He told John not to fall asleep and here he was snoring and interrupting him. Sherlock tried once more to move John off him, this time a different way.

Still trying not to wake John, Sherlock tried a new approach. He tried rolling out from under John instead of scooting John off him. He gave John a push and rolled over. It worked, but Sherlock face planted the floor. He looked up confused and stunned. He didn't plan on that happening. Just then he heard what sounded like a childish giggle. He looked at John.

John was grinning at him still laying on the couch. Sherlock made an even more confused face. John finally gave up and burst out laughing. Sherlock just glared at him from his spot on the floor.

"You were never even asleep!" Sherlock stated angrily.

"Well no shit Sherlock!" John replied, now sitting up on the couch looking down at his flat mate still laughing. Sherlock pouted and turned his back to John.

"Oh, Sherlock quit being childish. I was joking with you," John said, still giggling at Sherlock's reaction.

"Bastard," John heard Sherlock mumble under his breath.

"What was that?" John questioned, grinning like an idiot.

"You made me go through all that trouble for nothing! And now my nose hurts!" Sherlock half yelled, still pouting a little.

"Sherlock, I'm sorry. I didn't know it meant that much to you. I'll make it up to you."

"How?" Sherlock asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like this." John lent down till his lips met the man's on the floor. Sherlock was slow to react, but then kissed back. Finally they separated for air.

"Are you okay now?" John asked smiling.

Sherlock smirked, "Yes of course my dear Watson."

John laughed. "Good," he said before closing the space between them for another kiss.