Cameras

John and Sherlock just got home from a long and tiring day. Sherlock just has to chase that stupid idiot of a criminal all the way across town, and he made John run with him. Both their legs were aching and they just wanted some rest. Well, Sherlock usefully wouldn't let John know he was tired, but today he just didn't care.

Sherlock walked into the sitting room and threw himself on the couch. John fallowed and fell on top of Sherlock. He wrapped his arms around John, who was now snuggling between Sherlock's side and the back of the couch. Just then there was a knock and Mrs.Hudson walked in.

"Oh hello boys. I'm just coming to check on you," she said as she picked a few things off the floor. Them she stood up straight and walked in the living. Mrs.Hudson burst into laughter as she came to the couch. As soon as John realized what was going on, he threw Sherlock off him and onto the floor. He looked at Mrs.Hudson, a blush raising to his cheeks. He tried to fight it but failed miserably. Sherlock looked up, dumbstruck, from his place on the floor, trying to comprehend what just happened. All he knew was that his head hurt now from hitting it in the floor.

"Oh know don't look at me like that!" she was still giggling, "I promise I won't tell anyone... yet." she smiled and laughed again as Sherlock sat up looking very confused. "But your brother might" she finally finished with a grinned.

"My brother! What the hell do you mean by that!" Sherlock now looked angry with everyone and everything. John had thrown him in the floor, and Mrs.Hudson was making no sense. He shot John a look.

"Oh my! You haven't even thought about the cameras have you? Who know where he's go them in this place. Such a weird man your brother is. He..." Mrs.Hudson started rambling about her thoughts on Mycroft Holmes, but they were no longing listening. The were to busy giving each looks. Terror danced in their faces. Then Sherlock's phone rang out to tell him he had gotten a text message. He hesitate but went I've to it. He shot John a nervous look before seeing what it was.

Oh brother dear, you can be so ignorant sometimes. Be kind to John.

-MH

John could tell what it was by Sherlock's face. Sherlock then stood up and quickly walked away to his room, obviously upset. John followed suit.

He walked into the room to see Sherlock tearing it apart.

"Hey, calm down," he said walking over and placing a hand on his flat mate's shoulder, who was searching frantically for cameras. Sherlock shook his hand off and ignored him.

"Sherlock you need to calm down! It's going to be..." he was cut off be Sherlock suddenly staring down at him, making John nervous.

"No John, It's not okay! I hate him watching over us like this. I bloody hate him!" he half yelled at John. "I mean why the hell dose he care so much about us? I obviously don't care about him!" Sherlock turned and started searching again. John then grabbed Sherlock's wrist and turned him back around.

"It is going to be fine. We can sort this out later, but for now, let's go down stairs and I'll put on the kettle. Would you like that?" he smiled up at Sherlock. He then became less tense.

"Yes actually, I would like that very much." He smiled back.

"Good. Now come on" John said and stood on his tiptoes to give Sherlock a quick kiss. With that they went back to the sitting room, hand in hand. John went into the kitchen and Sherlock sat in his armchair. He listened as John prepared their tea.

After a couple minutes Johnwalked back into the room with Sherlock, a cup in his hand.

"Here you go," he said handing Sherlock his cup.

"Thank you," Sherlock replied and sat the cup on the small table next to him. John started to walk off to get his cup, but before he could, Sherlock grabbed him and pulled him into his lap.

"Sherlock what are you..." he was cut off by the other man's lips on his. He giggled slightly and returned the kiss.